Sponsored

SoCal Broncos

Starting the conversation for past, present and future SoCal Bronco owners. Lets go!
Dusty
So Cal Broncos - The Ford Bronco Brotherhood of Southern California!

Hey all just wanted to let everyone know (who didn't already) that there's an actual So Cal Broncos that has been in existence since 2001. Many of us have Early Broncos but quite a few of us have bought 2021's, and we welcome all years. So you're all invited to join us if you'd like some local interaction with your fellow Bronco fanatics from all over So Cal.
We have runs and outings year round, including upcoming trips to Calico (January), Truckhaven (February), Sand Hollow Utah (March), and our big annual blow-out the Big Bear Bronco Bash in June which will be the 21st annual, along with whatever quick runs our members run up the flagpole on short notice. We like to emphasize the off-roading aspect of Bronco ownership, but even those who prefer not to venture off the pavement are welcome. We're not an actual club so no registration, no dues, no monthly meetings, no overbearing club leaders. Just join any of our discussion groups and you're in.

I know there are other groups here, on Facebook and springing up elsewhere for owners of Broncos in Southern California. That's cool, we welcome them all. Just wanted to throw this out there for anyone who wants to be a part of our group that's been around for a while.

(and for those who are wondering, yes our Bronco Sisters are welcome too!)
Show full message
Felix808
Felix808
Thanks for posting up. I knew a little about SCB, but was not sure how the reception to the G6 Broncos would be. Thank you again for the welcome. I look forward to meeting up once I get my Bronco & get it setup
Reactions: Dusty
Dusty
Dusty
@Felix808 of course 6G's are welcome :) About a dozen of our longstanding members already have them or will soon. We just love to hit the trails so we're glad that the 6G's are bringing a lot of new people into the Bronco community :)
Felix808
Felix808
@Dusty Thanks, I'm signed up & fumbling thought the setup.
Dimitar
Dimitar
I’ll sign up as soon as I get my bronco in January!
Dusty
Dusty
@Dimitar feel free to join up early if you'd like. You're here in 6G without a Bronco :)
gpitman
That's awesome. I would sign-up, but we're planning to move to East Texas in June. It's great seeing an existing Bronco club that wants to include 6G Broncos.
JediMcMuffin
JediMcMuffin
I joined up just now. After the kids go to bed I’ll take care of all my FNG posts.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views