Sponsored

Colorado Bronco Club

A place for Coloradans to share ideas with other Bronco owners, organize meets, and plan 4X4 excursions into the great Rocky Mountains!
Flourman
Who’s planning to head to Buena Vista to see the Bronco?

We are likely headed out Friday night to camp somewhere in 4-mile and then head into town to see it Saturday.
Show full message
Reactions: Toastedtostito
Doc64
Doc64
This guy
Toastedtostito
Toastedtostito
We are planning an doing the exact same thing. It's all I can think about currently
The Bronze
The Bronze
Heading out on Tuesday if my 67 if finished (exhaust being installed Tuesday, then tuning the efi and the transmission). More likely Wednesday morning. I will be staying at Chalk Creek Campground and will be hanging out at the mechanical tent in the AM, and on the trails as trail lead or tail gunner most days.
Bronco4lyfe85
Bronco4lyfe85
I would if they had it on Sunday but as they don’t I wont go, wife works.
ItsAfram
ItsAfram
I read that they are only going to have a 2 door and the sport there. If they had a 4door there, I would consider it...
Squashed
Squashed
I'm disappointed in no 4 door still may go on Friday
Ambassador
Ambassador
Same here. No four door!! Disappointed Heavily!!!?
I am rethinking if I need to drive to Buena Vista from Colorado Springs to see 2 door pre prod models and some ford dude telling that Bronco interior are just pre prod only!!?
Flourman
Flourman
I’m happy as we’re getting a 2-door!
EB66
EB66
Heading out Thursday or Friday. Wanted to see a 4 door but even the 2 door gives me an idea of what it will be like.
oddball77
if your 6ft tall tell me how the leg room and head room is please
ItsAfram
ItsAfram

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events