Sponsored

North Texas Bronco Club

For Ford Bronco enthusiasts in the North Texas area.
DalTXBtonco
Howdy everyone new to group here. I'm about to place my order for my Bronco, anyone recommend one dealer over another? I live right next to AutoNation Ford Frisco. Thanks for your info. Look forward to getting mine and some good meet ups.
Show full message
Razorback
Razorback
Had a friend get his through original reservation at Bob Tomes and it went smooth. I did mine at Bob Utter in Sherman. I would recommend BU in a heart beat, but they have quite a bit of orders to work through allocation. I would check a few around to see how many they still have on order from original reservation holders, and then confirm they aren't charging ADM (Additional Dealer Markup)....
Reactions: CKXVII
DalTXBtonco
DalTXBtonco
Hey thanks for the input!
Gangstead
Gangstead
I also did Bob Utter in Sherman. Worth the drive up 75. No ADM or unwanted dealer installs. No games. No pressure. I was in and out of the dealer in less than 30 minutes. Communication wise they aren't very proactive you have to reach out to them for an updated but they have no problem putting their offer in writing so no worries about surprise ADM 2 years from now when you get your Bronco
Vinny6G
Vinny6G
+1 for Bob Utter
CKXVII
CKXVII
Bob Utter Ford in Sherman đź’Ż
BoMiltenberger
BoMiltenberger
Cleburne ford. I live in north dallas and happily made the drive. No markups at all. 30 minutes in and out. I’ll be buying any ford products from them from now on. Allocation wise I think they are much more open than other dealers around. Any concerns I dealt with the GM and my salesman and had an answer quickly.
DalTXBtonco
DalTXBtonco
Looks like I may run by Utter. I'm up there fishing all the time anyways. Thanks. Hopefully not two years lol
DentonDreamMaker
DentonDreamMaker
I'm over at Bill Utter in Denton, same family & we run the same as Sherman.
TXBronco22
TXBronco22
Ordered mine through Holiday Ford in Whitesboro, my build date is the week of 12/20. They were easy to deal with and no mark-up
RCVBAF
RCVBAF
I picked up my Big Bend from Freedom Ford in Greenville last week. No mark up. The people are great. I’ve been going there for years now.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views