Sponsored

Georgia Bronco

A club dedicated to Bronco owners in Georgia.
Mantis
Sup fam. Quick note on Mustang Club X-Plan cards:

I submitted my application online before it closed in July and just got my card in the mail yesterday. My dad submitted his app by snail mail 2 weeks ago and got his yesterday as well. Leads me to believe they send them out in bulk so I recommend getting on that sooner than later if you plan on getting the X-plan benefits.

Mantis
Show full message
GiddyUp
GiddyUp
I concur ... just received mine in the mail after mailing in mid July.
Reactions: Mantis
GiddyUp
GiddyUp
To note, since I signed up via mail, via online I sent a request to "reset my password". The new email link allowed me to then setup a password to get logged in.
ATLColonial
ATLColonial
Yes, similar timeline for me as well. Glad I got it though!
Dmk08
Dmk08
I got mine... and almost used it to buy a Mustang GT Premium PP1 to replace my M3 Saturday... lol
Exothermic
Exothermic
I just switched my reservation to Granger Ford from Lithia Springs, I hate that we will have to go out of state to get our Broncos.
Dmk08
Dmk08
I am the #1 FE and #3 overall reservation at Granger.... So Ill be the test monkey!
  • Wow
Reactions: GiddyUp and Mantis
GiddyUp
GiddyUp
@Dmk08 Dang, there was no one buying local there? ? I know your color choices are limited, but which are you leaning towards at the moment?
ATLColonial
ATLColonial
@Dmk08 See this is one thing I'm worried about: if there are like 1,000 people doing Granger, how is that going to impact delivery times? I understand that cars are being built based on reservation number, but I got to imagine there will be a lot of early reservation numbers signing up for Granger.
Dmk08
Dmk08
@ATLColonial honestly Im not sure. Glad Ill be one of the firsts lol. But Im not sure I would worry about that.

On the Granger side Albert said they are going to have a dedicated Bronco team and you'll have the ability to do all the paperwork beforehand if you want. Pretty much show up, grab your keys, and drive away. Im planning to go pick up my Bronco and make a 2-3 day trip of driving home.

On the Ford side Im not sure why it would matter where they are going. As long as Granger has space to intake the vehicles due to them I assume Ford will just send a bunch of trucks that way.

I also have to assume Ford has already taken notice of the large number of orders to Granger and their posted deal. They will be planning for it as well IMO.
Baker
Baker
Per Akins Ford’s Marketing Director in Winder, Ga.
“Yes, we will accept x-plan pricing on the Bronco. We don't have any "admin" fee. Doc fee on x-plan deal is $75. If I missed anything, please let me know.”
Reactions: GiddyUp
Mantis
Mantis
@Baker But will they match the Granger/Stephens deal ?
Baker
Baker
Not that I’m aware of. I just reached out to them today to see if they had a better deal than Athens Ford. Athens Ford accepts X Plan, but they want 799 doc fees, and wouldn’t clearly answer about adm fees.
I’m switching dealers, but I’m still debating on whether to switch to Granger/Stephens or stay as local as possible. My reservation is currently with Athens Ford.
Mantis
Mantis
Yeah I’m with you on trying to stay local. Leaning heavily towards Stephens, but now that I have x-plan in hand I’m inclined to wait until mid October to lock in my dealer. No need to rush yet.
Exothermic
Exothermic
@Mantis I thought about waiting before I made the switch also, but with no luck with any local Dealerships and I figured that Granger will be overwhelmed with transfers come October. Additionally, Albert has been on here providing us with good information I like that business plan.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views