Group for people in New England to talk, show off, and go off roading
swanjonson
She came home yesterday! Picked up in PA and drove her home:

Bronco abd flag2.jpg
Bronco at farm.jpg
Show full message
DrSquatch
DrSquatch
Where’s home for you? If you decide to upgrade your wheels at any point in the future, please keep me in mind. I’d love to grab a set of those upgraded BL wheels for my BB.
RagnarKon
RagnarKon
Awesome, congrats!!

I appreciate the pics, this is the first time I've seen my wheel choice on an actual Bronco. The beadlock-capable wheels are everywhere, but it is always with the Goodyear 35s (from Sasquatch package). Seems like very few people are just getting the wheel upgrade with the standard BFG KO2 33s.
View previous replies…
swanjonson
swanjonson
@RagnarKon yes, definitely shown twice, top image and then pictures between BL standard wheel and OB wheel.
RhodeIslandRed
RhodeIslandRed
@RagnarKon The search really sucks. I just happened to have done a lot of research on wheels so I remember a little about what is in some of the threads. But my personal indexing has some bad sectors. ha ha.

What is your master plan? Or did you just want to know the width and offset of the wheels you are getting?

Through my own research, I know a little bit about tires and wheels for this rig. I now know a lot about wheel widths and offsets. So shoot if you have questions. But my knowledge is pretty targeted.
RagnarKon
RagnarKon
@RhodeIslandRed No definite plans yet, mostly just killing time while I wait for the Bronco to arrive and keeping my eye out for year-end sales (which are rare this year). But at the moment I'm debating between either LT295/70R17 or LT305/70R17. Since it seems to be an 8" wide wheel, leaning towards the LT295/70R17.
SolidSnake
SolidSnake
congrats. Even after a few months I am just as happy when I walk up to my bronco now as I was when I first got it.
RhodeIslandRed
RhodeIslandRed
great pics. Color looks amazing with the fall backdrop. Congrats! Even though it's cold, make sure you ride around with the roof in the third position a little bit.
swanjonson
swanjonson
It will be in the 50s this weekend. We are from NE, put the roof back, put a hooded sweater on or wear a hat!😆
jdrouin
jdrouin
I put mine back last weekend for a bit.
swanjonson
swanjonson
I had to do it, I put it back last evening, turned up the heat and turned on the heated seats!! No way I was waiting until next March!!
DrSquatch
DrSquatch
@swanjonson I think the heated seats will add some length to the season. I have a two door TJ and its pretty much all or nothing from a top down perspective. Excited for the option to have top back in position 1 with the windows up, and heated seats on.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views