Sponsored

Central TX Bronco Club

A group based in Central Texas dedicated to sharing and enjoying what the Ford Bronco has to offer.
bgautrea
Picked up my Big Bend at Covert Austin today! Can't wait to get out and about with it!

PXL_20211209_184605142.jpg

PXL_20211209_184551644.jpg

IMG_20211209_171011.jpg

PXL_20211209_224352026.jpg
Show full message
friethmiller
friethmiller
I love it! Congrats!
IROCnRoll
2 Door Sasquatch. Sweet.
bgautrea
bgautrea
Thanks!

And yes a 2dr... I liked the look of it over the 4dr... even though my wife thought otherwise. It was my first new vehicle in almost 20 years so she said do it!
LoneStarBridger
LoneStarBridger
Congrats! MSRP, or did they try any additional fee nonsense?
bgautrea
bgautrea
@LoneStarBridger MSRP, nothing extra. I also had an X-Plan Pin from a friend who's retired Ford (even though they don't accept it on the Bronco) and showed it to them just to see what they'd say. Which they said, "no-go" on... but hey, you never know if you don't ask right?
gtx_bronc
awesome, I love the two doors (but had to have five seatbelts). There is about to be 4 more happy people at covert hutto. Four broncos sitting out front - all special orders. Saw them when picking up the electrical nightmare that is my wifes expedition
bgautrea
bgautrea
@gtx_bronc I only needed 3 belts, so I think that's partly why my wife OK'd it.
BroncoZ13
BroncoZ13
BG…congrats on your new ride, you are going to love it!!
bgautrea
bgautrea
Added photos above. Got a little off-roading and rock crawling in this afternoon. The bronc made it look easy! 🤣
Harumph
Harumph
I strongly considered white…bad ass!
BroncoZ13
BroncoZ13
Love the rock “crawling” pic! The rock front and center. It’s like when you catch a small fish and hold it out to the camera 😀
Great looking Bronco, congrats again!
BroncoPls!
BroncoPls!
Congrats! Hope be in the 2 door Austin club at Covert someday. 7/15 res, still not scheduled 😫
Tennexas
Tennexas
When did you order your 2door?
kyle
kyle
Congrats man - I picked up my 2dr Big Bend from covert a few weeks ago.
BroncoPls!
BroncoPls!
You're giving me hope for a build schedule after the first, 7/15/20 res, 03/13/21, then 10/13/21 reorder!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views