Sponsored

Central TX Bronco Club

A group based in Central Texas dedicated to sharing and enjoying what the Ford Bronco has to offer.
Anyone receive their $1000 Bronco Satisfaction funds?

Mac Haik Georgetown won't budge on those funds, so I am looking for a different dealer to move my Lightning reservation to that has a proven track record of stepping up.
Show full message
BE5OME1
BE5OME1
I dont think this is a solid $1000 to customer kinda deal.....I could be wrong.
Draughon
Draughon
I read it as dealer discretion funds...
BE5OME1
BE5OME1
Same
Jmoder
Jmoder
College Station Ford said that those were dealer discretion when I asked about mine at pick up last Saturday. I did get my 62,000 combined FordPass points already and they sold it to me MSRP as promised. So I'm good.
Mickey21
Mickey21
negative and not likely to
Dave-O
Dave-O
Hey bud, who was your salesman? I need to place an order .
DefNotBuddyLee
DefNotBuddyLee
I didn't get $1k, but dealer did invite me to an Off Roadeo event they were hosting (did not count against my free ticket). It was fantastic, and not only did they bring out customers, but many of their staff were out to get hands on Bronco time to be better informed. It was a great time and they did get us some Bronco swag to boot.
mpmcgaughey
mpmcgaughey
Nothing yet and doubt weā€™ll see a penny šŸ˜…
BlueBronco1969
BlueBronco1969
All the points were added to my account 3-4 days after purchase was made. You just wonā€™t see them before delivery. Trading mine in for accessories now. Jordan Ford, San Antonio.
Marcos
Marcos
I asked my dealer Red McCombs in San Antonio about the funds the day I went in to do my financing and my salesman told me some of the staff who had received their Broncos used it for accessories, I took deliver the next day. The next week the sales man told me I would be invited to an owner meet and greet where there would be door prizes. I sent them a copy of the email showing the explanation and the process and asking if I could use it for accessories I picked, and I was told there was no such thing but my comments would be passed in to Ford. Needless to say the customer survey they sent me didnā€™t go their way.
Stevo77
Stevo77
My dealer said they werenā€™t participating because of the time it takes for the Ford Co-op to refund the dealership. I wonder if thereā€™s a way to find out how many receipts have been sent in unknowingly against customers vin numbersā€¦
GlowingMoose
GlowingMoose
I think there are two different things being discussed. There are the FordPass points that can be used for Ford accessories and then there is the $1000 that is available to dealerships to "do something nice for customers". For instance I ended up having to fly to Florida to pick mine up and the dealership bought my plane ticket. They can't use it to take the price down and they absolutely can't just give it to you but they can do it to keep you happy.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views