Sponsored

New England Broncos

Group for people in New England to talk, show off, and go off roading
Picked up my Area 51 Badlands, with 6 miles on the odometer and NO upcharge, from Sentry Ford in Medford, MA on November 5, 2021. This was the smoothest trade-in and pickup of a new vehicle ever. Mark Roherge is the man to deal with there.
Just before Thanksgiving I did a 4 day road trip to Albany, NY. Drove out on the Mass Pike and came back across the hills, mountains and corckscrews of Rt 2. The only Bronco I saw was on a dealer lot in Albany with a $10k dealer markup. I drive back and forth to Hyannis and Plymouth from the outer Cape weekly and still, as of this post, have only seen 2 other Broncos. Tons of the puny girlieman Bronco Sports, but no full size.
I think we full size Bronco owners should be compensated for being the first ambassadors/owners for all the questions we have to answer to curious people of all ages. I'm still not tired of it but most non 4x4 people still think that our trucks and the sport models are identical.
Show full message

Attachments

Broncodude@
Broncodude@
No ADMs at Portsmouth Ford!!!! No markups… i finally picked up my BD. Very solid vehicle! I advise anyone in the New England area that is worried about markups… Portsmouth Ford in New Hampshire does not!
JMBGlass
JMBGlass
I've had to explain to so many people now that say they've seen a Bronco that the Sport isn't what I've been waiting a year and a half for.
Broncodude@
Broncodude@
They are very different to me.. its kinda odd…
Shanesully
Shanesully
Have an order from Franklin Ford due to be built on Jan 24. Gave me a signed P&S contract with “Not to be sold over MSRP” on it. Been very pleased so far. Hopefully the rest of the transaction goes smoothly!
CapeBadlands
Reserved - 7/24/20
Converted to an Order - 3/19/21
Build Sheet Confirmed - 5/12/21
Build Order Deposit of $5k- 5/21/21
Built - 10/10/21
Arrived at Dealership - 10/29/21
Picked up - 11/5/21
Waited 474 days or 1 year, 3 months and 17 days to drive it off the lot.
veets6g
@CapeBadlands I reserved a month after you and still no production date :(
Jwhite4804
Jwhite4804
We ordered our OBX with full deposit in March of 2021 and it got delivered in October. I guess we where one of the lucky ones. Lamoureux Ford in East Brookfield, MA no dealer add-ons. We had the truck within 3 days of it hitting the lot and they installed the lift kit.

Attachments

dsco
I went through the same dealer, Sentry, and also worked with Mark. It was so easy, they made it completely hassle free. Highly recommend Sentry.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views