Sponsored

Bay Area Broncos

Here we go with the new G.O.A.T’s of the bay!!
BLMike
Just a heads up with the wet weather. My Bronco does have the A Pillar leak on both sides. Brought it in today to repair the nic and now going to get this fixed too. It is TSB: 21-2403 and I posted the contents of it below. There was enough of a leak that there was a puddle on my drivers side. Passenger side doesn't leak as much.

Water leaking from A-pillar airbag cover in heavy rain
Show full message
Reactions: Corsair
Daktari
Daktari
thanks for the info, do you have hard or soft top? I have not seen any leaks yet on mine, fingers crossed. Soft top here. Alway sparked outside, went through the last rain storm fine, so far all dry during this one too. Hope they can seal yours up properly!
Corsair
Corsair
Saw a a grey 4-door this morning at my daughter’s school. Wanted to ask about leaks, but since it was raining we took her through the drive theu drop off.
Love Shop Auto Lo
Love Shop Auto Lo
No leaks on the soft top here. Truck sat out all last night, drove it through big puddles where the water went over the windshield this am and we’re still dry!

Good luck!
Boston182
Boston182
BLMike
BLMike
I have a hard top.
@BadBlueBronco
@BadBlueBronco
What did they do to stop the leak? My drivers side air bag cover is leaking
BLMike
BLMike
I posted what the tsb had in another thread. Just search for my posts. It hasn’t been fixed yet as they were awaiting parts and it was Christmas. Going to call today for follow up.
BLMike
BLMike
Bronco went in this week for the TSB A Pillar leak. They called today and said they didn't have all the parts and don't expect them to arrive till late Feb. I was confused as my service advisor called me to let me know all the parts came in and that is why I brought the Bronco in last Monday. So I don't understand and will learn more tomorrow.
BLMike
BLMike
Apparently sealer is a ford performance part. TSB says 3m buy locally. I have no clue. Service advisor was out today. Maybe shed some light when he comes back.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views