Sponsored

Georgia Bronco

A club dedicated to Bronco owners in Georgia.
DREWR13
Whelp not the post I would like to make today. Got rear-ended this afternoon. I will say that it was a pretty good hit but the rear metal bumper of the badlands was stout.
1639430442143.png

My bodyshop guy looked at it and looks like somehow it magically didn't hit the spare and do any damage to the gate. Looks like bumper, hitch, wiring, and exhaust tip are the only things really damaged. He said maybe one of the body mounts but he will have to get the bumper off to have a better look.

Other car for reference
1639430638066.png
Show full message
BTomorama
BTomorama
Oh man, sorry to see that! Hopefully you can get everything looking good as new ASAP.
boxwood
boxwood
Ug that sucks
Sorry dude
CycloneFPV
CycloneFPV
Sounds like a great time to get an aftermarket rear bumper.
MyATV
MyATV
Did a number on that sedan tho'.
DREWR13
DREWR13
Yea that Impala was toast. I actually like the stock rear bumper so we shall see. Its drivable and I work at the dealer so I'm not too worried about it. Shit happens.
MadMan4BamaNATL
MadMan4BamaNATL
Darn it! Damn teenage drivers. Hope it's not too bad. Steel bumper held up pretty well. As if he didn't hit the brakes at all.
Gene Dios
Gene Dios
That sucks. I've had cars come close two or three times already.

I'm looking to go to the 4wp bumper set soon. DM me if you might want to buy my stock bumper.
BigDeal
BigDeal
UGH! That sucks. Looking on the bright side, you can still drive it until you get it repaired.
GeorgiaBronco
GeorgiaBronco
That sux! I was bumped in a drive thru a few weeks ago. Guy took foot off the brake. Luckily he just bumped the tire, no damage to either. Heart attack material though

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views