Sponsored

DFW Bronco Club

This Club is for Bronco Owners in and around the DFW area. Texas is a big place and localized groups can help pin point activities and trades.
DoubleH2016
I'm new to this site, and new to owning a 4x4 vehicle. That being said, I want to say hi to everyone and introduce myself!

I live in Richardson and just since last weekend, I decided (after about a year and a half of deliberation) to order my Bronco. Based on the build, I was told it would take anywhere from 12-18 months, which, although it sucks, I don't mind. I have the mentality that good things come to those who wait, and also that we all work so hard and sometimes patience can be rewarding.

I currently own a Shadow Black 2020 Mustang GT and I couldn't be happier to add this to my garage. I hadn't thought about owning a second vehicle, especially a Bronco, but I'm excited and fortunate enough to be in a position to purchase one. And while there are some things people on the forums complain about, overall, I think Ford has created an instant classic and that can be seen by the global reaction to this amazing lineup of vehicles.

I've pretty much grown up in the DFW area and spent many years/summers in west Texas where much of my family lives (think Abilene, Sweetwater, PK lake, basically hill country). One of my closest cousins owns a Jeep wrangler that him and I customized from a base model (and let me tell you, it's sweet), and we've been wheeling in many places throughout Colorado, Moab, Texas, and New Mexico. Being accustomed to the 4x4 space, I felt like I was lacking something in my life; a rig of my own.

Now, I have the chance to manifest a dream into a reality. It brings me so much joy to be able to find a community like this to share our experiences, our ups and downs, and the many memories we'll all eventually create.

I'm done with my rant, but it's nice to meet you all and I look forward to seeing some sweet content from this club in addition to making new friends!

My build:
Bronco Badlands 4dr -- Cactus Gray, 2.7L, Sasquatch, MIC top, Lux, Heavy-duty front bumper
Show full message
Harumph
Harumph
Right on! 🤙
New2This
we have identical builds! Really looking forward to it. no build date yet ;-(
R.A.N.M.J.
R.A.N.M.J.
Right on, welcome to the club!
Doc Vic
Doc Vic
Yeah, I have the EXACT same package/setup as you do @DoubleH2016. For the last few days I think I have searched /viewed every YouTube video on the bronco and think I’m gonna change my color and also go to a softtop. I look forward to meeting up with this group soon.
ElPasoBronc
ElPasoBronc
Selling roof and door bags for 2021 Bronco. Includes front and rear bags, bag for roof, and the attachments to strap in back storage area. Everything is brand new in bag and except the roof bag which I tried out once.
eBay item number: 144593511159
$400 for all.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views