Sponsored

Ohio Bronco Club

The group is for Ohio Bronco enthusiasts looking to meet up and discuss everything to do with the Bronco, off- roading and tuning and whatever else brings us together. Its a Bronco Family
Max_Brush
I am not eligible for the X-plan savings and was curious if others were in the same boat. If so, what options are you looking at as far as dealerships and savings. Seeing as the Bronco is a little pricey any amount of money saved is worth it. I currently have my reservation through Ricart Ford which said they will not charge over the MSRP and they include a lifetime warranty, once set prices come out I will try to see what other discounts they’ll offer/match but I’ve been shopping around for other discounts (Granger, Stephens, etc.). Just curious what would be most beneficial since this is the first brand new car I plan on purchasing. Comments and questions appreciated!
Show full message
Reactions: Kingdre87
CJ's Baby Squatch
CJ's Baby Squatch
I qualify for a plan pricing, still have my original dealer in Michigan I reserved with on the night of the reveal. Looked at other dealers but not getting a warm fuzzy feeling talking to them. I curious about the lifetime warranty Ricart offers...
cap12271
I’m not sure but what I previously was offered from Ricart is a lifetime on the powertrain @CJ's Baby Squatch
Dirty Bronco
Dirty Bronco
Have you looked at joining mustang club of America? It’s 25$ and it gets you X-plan pricing. Totally worth it.
Dirty Bronco
Dirty Bronco
$25 a year but you only need to do it during the year you order the bronco. I did it two weeks ago and already have my membership card. After you order your bronco you can do away with the $25 a year.
Kingdre87
Kingdre87
@Dirty Bronco how long is it till you get your xplan pin i signed up about 2 weeks ago to haven't got anything from them yet except for some random emails
Dirty Bronco
Dirty Bronco
I would guess your mail is going to show up any day now. I literally got my hard copy membership card in the mail yesterday.
Brokennose
Brokennose
I am doing the Mustang club venture to milk any savings possible also.

On the topic of Ricart. My story is as follows.

I picked up 2004 Mazda 6 with 120k on the odom. Did all of the basic maintenance myself. Car never leaked a drop of anything.
One day I noticed a small, maybe 1ft puddle of coolant in the drive way. I had a composite L shaped piece crack and lost maybe quart of coolant. I needed the airbag recall handled as well, so I had it towed into Ricart. They kindly handed me an estimate for $4800 to rebuild a engine that is now seeping oil from every gasket. As well as pushing codes for low compression in a few cylinders.

End of the day they wouldn't even have a tech reassemble the engine after they learned I wouldn't be giving them a single red cent.

I'd do business with them at your own risk. Ricard embodies every negative stereotype you can imagine in my mind.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views