Sponsored

Broncos Of The Carolinas

Ford Bronco enthusiast group for anyone in North or South Carolina. Connect with other local past, present, or future bronco owners and discuss anything bronco or off road related. www.BroncosOfTheCarolinas.com
Ttp2017
Where is everyone from and what Bronco did you reserve?
Show full message
Cpearee
Hi, I'm from Augusta, GA and reserved a Black Diamond.
Ttp2017
Ttp2017
Welcome to the group! I'm in Greenville SC and also reserved a Black Diamond!
Bronco-420
Bronco-420
I'm in Charlotte and grabbing a manual badlands.
Punchgolfr
Fort Mill, SC Sas Outer Banks
Reactions: Ttp2017
HardenUp
HardenUp
@Punchgolfr I’m in FM too. Which dealer did you reserve? FM is telling me they don’t know if they are adding ADM
Elwood
Elwood
Charlotte- Reserved 4D Badlands, but questioning if I should go Wildtrak. Would go auto, 2.7 either way... waiting for the build tool.
Reactions: BroncoOvrlndr
Ttp2017
Ttp2017
@Elwood I know I am chomping at the bit for the build tool. My decision is going to depend on how many of those factory accessories they are going to offer.
Reactions: Elwood
Cpearee
@Elwood Which dealer in Charlotte? We are ordering from Town & Country.....
LalasBronco
LalasBronco
Hi! Live in Durham and have a 2dr OBX reserved.
Jesseric2
Jesseric2
Hilton Head Island, SC. Went with the 4 Door Wildtrak, hoping they will let me add the marine seats though.
View previous replies…
Jesseric2
Jesseric2
@bronchalen84 hey, I have a boat with them, and it’s pretty comfortable. Just want them for when the top is off and get that afternoon storm. Not worry about soaking the cloth seats and carpet.
bronchalen84
@Jesseric2 a lot of others are concerned about the cloth seats getting wet in rain or 4 wheeling. You would think Ford had a special material to use that is waterproof to alleviate this concern in an SUV that the top comes off. Maybe we’ll see something new in b&p?
Jesseric2
Jesseric2
@bronchalen84 Black Diamond and Badlands comes with the marine grade vinyl seats and rubber floors standard, just wish it was an option on all trims.
Yxes
Yxes
should we make city map with members listed? it would be cool to know who all is where and what shows are going on.
rcamwilkes
rcamwilkes
Hey guys. Coming from Columbia here. Went with the First Edition but that is pending on the options included in the Build and Price. Most likely going to switch my Bronco from the local Jim Hudson Ford dealership to Granger.
View previous replies…
rcamwilkes
rcamwilkes
@Yxes did not know there was more than one. This Granger is located in Iowa. Just please do not mention me as this is an unpopular route for Albert. Just trying to help out my Carolina brothers.
Reactions: Yxes
SuckItMcGee
SuckItMcGee
@rcamwilkes Are you in Lexington too? I went with Jim Hudson Ford, but haven't heard a peep from them since I reserved. If they don't go for x-plan, I'll either go with the dealer up in Travelers Rest (if they'll take x-plan at a minimum) or the guy up in WV who is offering $1k under invoice.
I'm going for either 2 dr Badlands w/ 2.7/auto or 2 dr Wildtrak depending on the price difference.
rcamwilkes
rcamwilkes
@SuckItMcGee Yes. They are the closest dealer to me. They are my local dealer for courtesy shipment. Also spoke with George Coleman Ford about this being an option but they do not allow it for non commercial purposes. They do offer plan pricing though if Ford is permitting it.
BroncoOvrlndr
BroncoOvrlndr
I’m in Charlotte, NC and ordering a 4dr Badlands Sasquatch with 2.7 10A and hardtop. My dilemma is I want the sport Goat mode for DD, but also want the electronic sway bar disco as well. Some days I think I’ll switch to a Wildtrak and go aftermarket for steel bumpers, rock sliders and under armor, especially if I could get a manual sway bar disco aftermarket.
Washbjj88
Washbjj88
Columbia, SC Badlands reservation with Dick Smith Ford. Willing to switch if someone nearby does better than MSRP. Honestly, paying full MSRP makes me want to wait another year or two when all the hype has died down.
rcamwilkes
rcamwilkes
@Washbjj88 already spoke with them and many other dealers around the state of South Carolina. The best is George Coleman Ford since they are not doing any markups or dealer fees. Dick Smith Ford had their dealer fees placed at $499.
BigSki150
BigSki150
@rcamwilkes I'm new to the forum. My Res is thru Dick Smith as well and I missed the email stating Oct 31 was the cutoff date to change dealers. I have read on here you might be able to change the Dealer when you make your order. Do you or have you heard that? Also what about Herlong in Edgefield? The Spreadsheet says no fee.
bronchalen84
Have you talked with D & D Ford in Greenville? If so, what did they tell you? Thanks..
Ttp2017
Ttp2017
For me it is worth the 5 hour drive to have a dealership that is guaranteeing under invoice pricing and is actually knowledgable about the process and not making false claims like I have seen a lot of dealerships do.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views