Sponsored

Georgia Bronco

A club dedicated to Bronco owners in Georgia.
GiddyUp
ATLColonial
ATLColonial
That's not really anything to brag about seeing as how NOBODY'S ACTUALLY SEEN THESE CARS IN PERSON YET
  • Haha
Reactions: GiddyUp and Mantis
GiddyUp
GiddyUp
@ATLColonial How is that? General public hasn't, true, but plenty of reporters have. That's how we found out about the more obvious Easter eggs already.
tomknight
tomknight
Personally, I wish they'd playing games and being proud of themselves and actually deliver the damn thing. Not feeling too confident about this as of now.
TitusTerrebonne
TitusTerrebonne
What makes something a Easter egg versus just a design? Like the start button looking like the light. Is that an Easter egg? Really? And the taillight slightly looking like a B is not an Easter egg.
GiddyUp
GiddyUp
Ummm ... what is it that you do with Easter Eggs?? You first paint/decorate them (design) and then in some cases you can hide them to have fun finding them, or, you have them no display at the house. So I'm missing your point about how they are not Easter Eggs.

Personally, to see that Ford spent that much time and money sweating such small details, may say a lot for the big stuff as well. Besides, I want a vehicle that can tell a story and has some fun things to talk about, not just some plain Jane massed produced vehicle. And if those designs caused the vehicle to take longer to come out, then so be it. You have a choice, wait for it ... or move on to something else.

A note about the taillight ... I thought I read somewhere that they believe the design is either the B, that you mentioned, or that the design is one of a "hoof". I'm hoping for the hoof ... since that would be one unique design!
TitusTerrebonne
TitusTerrebonne
I’m all for the little details but I guess I just think we throw that term “Easter egg,” around so easily. Is it just intentional design or an “Easter egg?” Easter eggs are more special than intentional design in my mind. Easter eggs have to point back to something such as an old design in old broncos. There are no rules though I suppose it’s what ever you want it to be. I don’t know it’s just semantics honestly. I do think it’s cool though. I like all the little designs.
GiddyUp
GiddyUp
Ah, I see what you're saying. I think you said it right ... since there are no rules or precise definition. But agree, I do like attention and thought that went into the small things. Hope we can find more!
GiddyUp
GiddyUp
This is starting to remind me of back in the day when me and a buddy tried to identify all the spoofs in the movie Space Balls! ?

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views