Sponsored

Central Florida Broncos

Central Florida Bronco owners dedicated to sharing and enjoying off-road excursions and discussing all things the Ford Bronco has to offer.
Arkimedes
Taking the Badlands over to Tosohatchee Wildlife Preserve tomorrow to do some scouting. Not sure I'd call it off-road but it's a start. Might be a little wet too. Any other suggestions on places near Orlando?
Show full message
Bronc-Itus
Bronc-Itus
Another 15 miles east is a place called Fay wilderness park. In port St. John. Give that a shot.
bgcfman
My wife and I go there often. I’ll be working, we went Ocala National Forest Saturday and had a good day.
bgcfman
We usually enter around Paisley. There’s a cemetery at the entrance. I would like to explore more north of there.
Bronc-Itus
Bronc-Itus
bgcfman
mums the word
bgcfman
BTW, I saw 4 different broncos today driving around, one on i4 around Altamonte, one in the Bumby plaza, 2 door, one on Aloma in WP, and the last on Aloma in Seminole County near Old Howell Branch Road.
Bronc-Itus
Bronc-Itus
My wife was driving carbonized gray four-door Badlands soft top around all those places today. So maybe you saw mine.
Arkimedes
Arkimedes
I was over by Bumby plaza. Went to Gideon's. Saw a 4 door area 51. Mine's race red.
bgcfman
The one I saw at Bumby plaza was a 2 dr. black. I was behind an area 51 (my color as well) in WP, it turned onto Park Ave.
tmbonnett
tmbonnett
There are three Area 51 in College Park. Two FEs (mine included) and a Big Bend.
bgcfman
Right around the corner from my office. Bronco proliferation is underway.
Arkimedes
Arkimedes
Ended up at Tosohatchee today. Was perfect. Lots of mud, giant puddles from the rain 2 days ago, also lots of sun. Was a blast!
IMG_20211223_173945_649.jpg
tyrobronco
tyrobronco
Nice to see a Red Bronco. Seen a white and carbonized gray 2-door as well as a n Area 51 4-door in the area. Looking forward to seeing this drive by!
bgcfman
Red looks great.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views