Sponsored

Broncos of Pennsylvania

Scranton, Allentown, and Philly to Erie, Washington, and Pittsburgh. A club where Pennsylvanians can engage in Bronco talk, share ideas, and potentially meet up.
MikeyB
How is everyone tonight on this Christmas Eve? I ordered my Bronco back in Sept 2021 from C Harper Ford in Belle Vernon, PA, and received it Dec 23, 2021 way ahead of schedule for it was suppose to be delivered between Dec 27 and Jan 7. I was extremely happy for how smooth it was to go through the motions with them and completing the paperwork. I was promised MSRP and that is what I got (Including taxes and tags), no ands, ifs, or buts.

Merry Bronco Christmas
Show full message
BroncoU812
BroncoU812
Merry Christmas. That's great they are getting to a point they can get them out they quickly. My total wait time for a two door non sas black diamond was around 15 or 16 months. I'm not too far from BV, over in Washington. We'll have to hit the trails one of these days
Reactions: MikeyB
MikeyB
MikeyB
YES
Skip2a
Skip2a
Merry Christmas all!

It’s nice to hear that you received yours already: good luck with it and enjoy the ride!

I’m out over 460 days on mine. I ordered a 2 door Black Diamond with all of the “constraints”. SaS, V6 and tow. I won’t settle for less than exactly what I want. I had to buy a used Jeep in August, my Tacoma had the most uncomfortable seats that I have ever experienced in a vehicle.

The trails sound great once we are all equipped.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views