Sponsored

The Broncos of Virginia(s)

A more localized group for Virginia and West Virginia!
Hello all- My Black Diamond is at the dealer (Magic City Ford, Roanoke). I will pick it up in the new year.

We live in Alexandria. Anyone else in the NOVA area?
Show full message
Beau J
Beau J
My office is in Alexandria, I live in Woodbridge. Took delivery earlier this month!
Reactions: jkahrs
ETDandy
ETDandy
My delivery will be at Criswell in Woodstock but we live in Aldie (Loudoun). Date right now is 1/7
jkahrs
Would be great to meet up at some point! I am out of garage space and may rent a spot to put my current daily driver. Any of you have suggestions on where to house additional vehicles?
ETDandy
ETDandy
@jkahrs 2 great points. It's been suggested in here to meetup around South Riding near Chantilly, but that may be a haul for some so maybe a spot more central but would definitely be down for that. The jury is still out as to whether my Bronco will fit in my garage (have to move some stuff around) so I'm also wondering what others are doing? I hate the thought of a soft top not garaged.
jkahrs
@ETDandy I am looking at options to store additional vehicles... Monthly parking in a garage is an option... storage unit.... finding a warehouse? Happy to look at options where we can go in together on a spot.
terp_ag@
terp_ag@
there are several of us in the Ashburn area. I'm starting to see more.
CARdiac
CARdiac
I am in MoCo
Va6gBronco
Va6gBronco
Gents…I live in Winchester. Plenty of trails south of here and the Grove off road park is about 30 minutes from here. If anyone would like to meet up at some point I am up to whenever. Winchester is about 45 minutes from Chantilly, about an hour from Dulles airport.
NOVA Bronco
NOVA Bronco
I am in Aldie. Current delivery date is 9 Jan. Will see if that holds.
jkahrs
I picked up the Black Diamond last Tuesday. I have been traveling and aside from driving back from Roanoke, haven't had a chance to take it out. Love the 6 speed an exceeds my expectations.

Looking at potential coatings/films..... Tint.... and wheel well trail lights... Anyone else looking at coating options or tint? Any recommendations would be great. I am really looking for something for the front hood and door jams.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views