Sponsored

Nevada Bronco Club

A group to discuss the new 2021 Ford Bronco for those in Nevada, however, all are welcomed to join.
BroncoShelby
How long did everybody wait to get their Bronco from rail yard to dealer?
Show full message
Reactions: JimiVegas
JimiVegas
JimiVegas
1year, 4 months ish.
BroncoShelby
BroncoShelby
Did yours come via convoy or rail? Some people just wait for the dealer call to come down and get it and others (who like pain) track the whole shipping process.
JimiVegas
JimiVegas
Rail. It shipped the week after halloween. Was supposed to get it Between november 28th to december 4th. Was in my garage november 19th.
BroncoShelby
BroncoShelby
Niceee
calx
calx
About two weeks!
Golfmom
Golfmom
Mine rolled off the line on 11/24, four days behind schedule. It spent a few days in Ohio, and then a few days in Illinois. Once it got transferred to union pacific, it moved much faster. Mine came through Evanston and down through Utah (faster route). I know some Broncos end up going through California and then to Las Vegas. It got delivered to the rail yard in Las Vegas on 12/17 but didn’t get transported by truck until 12/20. Once your bronco is built and shipped, ask your sales person for the tracking information on the DORA (no idea what that is but they’ll know). Check the thread on tracking information on this website and it will give you all the details. There’s an automated number you can call for updates as often as you want. Hope that helps!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views