Sponsored

Broncos Of The Carolinas

Ford Bronco enthusiast group for anyone in North or South Carolina. Connect with other local past, present, or future bronco owners and discuss anything bronco or off road related. www.BroncosOfTheCarolinas.com
fishahkat
64497455-5AF4-456B-8682-960F1FE4913F.jpeg

Took the Bronco out to Corolla today and did some sand riding. Had a great time and the OBX did excellent in sand mode!!
Show full message
Tarheel_Wes
Tarheel_Wes
Awesome. The OB in the OB....as it should be.
Wanted33
Wanted33
Absolutely beautiful. We have certainly had some beautiful weather in N.C. lately. Enjoy it while we can.
TheShark
TheShark
How funny I think I saw you, we were in Corolla today and I saw an Area 51 OBX soft top 4dr. I've got a AMB 2dr OBX.
Reactions: fishahkat
fishahkat
fishahkat
@TheShark I saw the Area 51 OBX too. I didnā€™t see you though! Next time for sure!!
fishahkat
fishahkat
@TheShark I had the top down all day. This Velocity Blue is hard to miss. šŸ˜
TheShark
TheShark
I had to look at the photo again, I guess it wasn't you, sure enough that's Velocity Blue, at first glance it looks like Area 51, must be the lighting. The one I saw today was a Area 51. I'll keep my eyes peeled for a VB.
TheShark
TheShark
I don't know what it's been like for you but I've been getting a lot of people looking at the Bronco when I park it, we were having a picnic one day at Jockey's Ridge and I was watching some guy taking photos of the Bronco. I did have a pretty young blonde in Jeep smile at me and give the Bronco the once over, made my 64yo self feel pretty good, didn't mention that one to my wife. :) We stopped at Ladles one day for lunch and a guy from Virginia in a F150 pulls next to me and he gets out and starts to say something, I roll the window down and he starts telling me how jealous he is and how he has a 4dr on order since last year, even changed from a HT to a ST put still hasn't heard anything. Then my wife has to mention how I lucked into my Bronco, an abandoned order and when he asked me if I paid a premium and I told him MSRP I sure he was thinking what a pri*k. :) I had to remind her better to not mention these things to guys that have been waiting over a year for their Bronco. :) Nice guy though.
Jazer
Jazer
Very nice! The standard OBX tires didnt do too bad? Do you have the rear locker? I want to take my OBX to the Outer Banks eventually because why not! But Id be afraid of getting stuck in the sand, lol.
Tarheel_Wes
Tarheel_Wes
Holliday
Holliday
@Tarheel_Wes I am highly considering the JCR. I don't think anyone has one in hand yet, but I like the no drill option and I saw someone who had the RC one say that they weren't very happy with it. JCR seems like it could be a good option nicer than the Ford authorized one but not as much coin as the Goose one.
Tarheel_Wes
Tarheel_Wes
@Holliday yea, i also like the table surface of the jcr is smooth, so like if i'm working on something i can just throw nuts/bolts, etc on there and not have them fall through, but then when you flip it up, it has a MOLLE system. That, combined with the no-drill seems like it might make it worth the extra cash.
TheShark
TheShark
I've got the Ford table, been pretty happy with it.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views