Sponsored

Bronco Gals

Fine adventurous ladies (and that includes soccer moms!)
Cat
Hi Bronco Gals...

Anybody going to the Bronco Off Rodeos?

I am booked for April 15th Nevada! My rig is scheduled to be built Jan4th, with estimated delivery Feb 4th. I will drive down (Pacific NW), and make a fabulous road trip adventure...with some golf thrown in, too!
Show full message
Calicorks
Calicorks
I went to the NV rodeo a few weeks ago. Was VERY cold, so bring warm clothes.
Texas Sunshine
Texas Sunshine
I am scheduled for January the 10th week and hope to see it by Valentine's Day. That would be sweet!
Golfmom
Golfmom
I’m from Las Vegas and went in October. It was incredible! What courses are you going to play? I hope you get some great weather while you’re here.
Cat
Cat
Hi Carrie! We are going to play a couple courses on the way home (Pacific NW): Furnace Creek in Death Valley, and Rivers Edge in Bend OR. What are some good courses around the Vegas area?

Do you have a GHIN?

Cat.
Golfmom
Golfmom
@Cat I married into a golf family (brother in law is on the Champions Tour) and I could never keep up! My sons & husband play but I’m happier caddying. If you get a chance to play in town, you need to see Paiute. It’s spectacular and always in perfect shape (no water restrictions because it’s on a reservation).
Reactions: Cat
cazimi
cazimi
I went to the New Hampshire one, so a very different driving environment from NV, but just as awesome! I'm sure you'll enjoy it a ton!
xtina
I'm gong to the Nevada one in May, I would love to hear about your experience after you go so I know what to expect!
LynnWiz
I am scheduled May 14, 2022 in Texas! :)

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views