Sponsored

Bay Area Broncos

Here we go with the new G.O.A.T’s of the bay!!
SPITmadFIRE
Haven't seen any posts about Frontier Ford on here yet specifically, thought I'd add my review of their sales team.

I reserved my Bronco in January, ordered in March, it was slated to blend 11/24 but was actually blended on 12/2. Picked up from Frontier Ford on 12/27 after it waited in the railyard for a week or so.

Keith and YuvRaaj at Frontier Ford honored the MSRP pricing that we agreed upon at time of ordering, so props to them! I saw the front page thread about Fremont Ford adding ADM, but Frontier Ford in Santa Clara honored our agreed upon price! They definitely add markups to Broncos that sit on their lot, but that's to be expected in this market. They briefly tried to convince me I should get their MPP service package, MPP extended warranty plan, and ZakTek treatment, but didn't push too much when I declined all three. They also made sure to not drill holes in my front bumper because I asked them not to, so props there!

Long story short -- go to Frontier, get your price agreed to and ask them to sign the DORA sheet when you order, and they should stick to it!

Edit: Bronco picture tax 😛

IMG_1081.png
Show full message
omg_bbq
omg_bbq
Solid advice
ac360
ac360
I'd originally reserved through them in August 2020. But they would not commit to a price at that time. This prompted my move to Serramonte. Glad to hear they are keeping msrp on reservation orders.
SPITmadFIRE
SPITmadFIRE
Yeah, that was before the ordering deadline for reservations was announced I imagine -- I went in between January and March to reconfirm pricing, asking if they'd honor X-plan or not, and they let me know they were only committing to MSRP pricing at that time. This was after Serramonte's X-plan offer expired, so I decided to just stick with Frontier. Thankfully, it paid off! Judging by the window sticker they left in my glovebox just in case I walked away, they were going to add $20,000 ADM if I didn't buy it 😅
ac360
ac360
At least you have yours already. I'm still waiting for mine to be scheduled. Got to be the MIC top constraint.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views