Sponsored

Bay Area Broncos

Here we go with the new G.O.A.Tā€™s of the bay!!
titleistforged
Hello! New to the forum, as I just got my base 4 door hardtop in Velocity Blue!

I'm just curious as to what shops folks here use - I'm new to the offroad/bigger truck scene (I'm usually a smaller car kind of enthusiast). Looking to get some ideas as to where I can go talk shop, see what modifications I can do, installs, and etc.

Thanks yall!

Edit: Obligatory pic of my new ride!
tint.jpg
Show full message
Rubicon 2 Badlands
Rubicon 2 Badlands
Right now, probably the only place to do much (as far as shops) is 4WP. Oakland is ok, but I prefer the Stockton location. Others may be good as well. I think we will have to wait another year or so for some of the smaller shops to catch up. I'm definitely open to being corrected if someone knows of other places dealing with new Broncos.
Rubicon 2 Badlands
Rubicon 2 Badlands
They are cool too! Just don't know if they have anything for new Broncos yet. Let us know!
Rubicon 2 Badlands
Rubicon 2 Badlands
...Also, John Deetz's (Deetz Offroad) place up in the Altamont is fantastic. They did some amazing work on one of my Jeeps.
Kuze
Kuze
Natai
Natai
I'm a noob as well, so I can't speak from experience. As others have mentioned, 4WP has a number of locations in the region. There's also Wild Horses 4x4, located in Lodi. Apparently they've been a Bronco-centric shop since 1989. May be a while before they have a lot for the 6th gen, but once I have mine in a few months I plan to at least check it out. I doubt there's many all Bronco shops out there, so to have one that close is kinda cool.
Love Shop Auto Lo
Love Shop Auto Lo
I hope I donā€™t get busted but I own a shop in Fremont that specializes in lifts and tires. I usually can beat 4WP prices

Shoot me a text at (510) 697-1410

Happy to help a fellow bronco member save some money!!
Rubicon 2 Badlands
Rubicon 2 Badlands
That's awesome! Have you been diving into the Bronco's suspension geometry and mechanicals? Sounds like there might be a brewing market for steering upgrades too. šŸ˜

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views