Sponsored

Bay Area Broncos

Here we go with the new G.O.A.Tā€™s of the bay!!
Frangiepod
Hi from Livermore! Anyone interested in a Bronco meet and greet somewhere? Would be fun to see all the Broncos and talk shop.
Show full message
Chief1301
Chief1301
Hi @Frangiepod I'm in Concord, and would love to when I get my new Rig. Still no build date / VIN #.
Boston182
Boston182
Corsair
Corsair
@Boston182 Been putting off buying that book, but now that Iā€™ve got mine I think itā€™s time to go by ahead and get it.
U725Bronco
U725Bronco
@Boston182 I have that book and it seems worthwhile for a Bronco owner. Unfortunately there aren't a ton of trails in the Bay Area, but there are a lot in CA.
Daktari
Daktari
@U725Bronco yes, great book to cry over when looking for "something close by", LOL. Lots of nice things, but hours away. Also not everything in the book. There's off roading in Mendocino Natl Forest I believe (def outside Stonyford), but I'm not sure how much of that is left after the big fire there, have not been able to find much info on that.
Also some off road parks in the area, Livermore and something outside of Sacramento, but I'm not sure that's my thing. Maybe to try out settings and modes, but driving over burried tires and concrete pipes and all that isn't that interesting to me. Also those parks seem to be geared more to dirt bikes and side by sides and similar? Never been, so not sure. This is my first 4x4, though I did take my 2WD Taco TRD Off Road on trails and had to use the rear locker at times.
Frangiepod
Frangiepod
I have been seeing more and more so thatā€™s a good sign!
Reactions: Chief1301
View previous repliesā€¦
Daktari
Daktari
@WantSumBronc I saw a cyber orange one with a bike on back driving down my road a couple days ago, not sure what trim and all that, only saw it fly by my driveway. Be interesting to see who owns my twin :-D
Soon enough they'll be as common as Wranglers, at least I hope so, I prefer less attention, even with my loud color.
Rubicon 2 Badlands
Rubicon 2 Badlands
@Daktari I was out in Tracy just before the New Year and saw three Bronco within 30 minutes at the same intersection. It was surreal to see so many of them in one place within an hour of each other..
Daktari
Daktari
@Rubicon 2 Badlands my daughter sees a cyber orange first edition at her high school every day but doesn't know who owns it, parked in the rear lot, I've seen that CO going down my road and one more (or the same?) on Ygnacio and one Area51 parked in a city garage a couple months ago, but I know there are more in town, just not around me, but I'm not on the road much during the week.
The CO on my road is just funny, since friends live 3 houses down the road and she waved at who ever owns it a couple of times thinking it's me, now she's wondering what that guy might be thinking of her, LOL.
ou812545
ou812545
I'm in Livermore and up for it.
Rubicon 2 Badlands
Rubicon 2 Badlands
I'm in. Let me know where and when.
U725Bronco
U725Bronco
I'd likely be down for a meet up.
@BadBlueBronco
RangerDanger
RangerDanger
If I ever get my Bronco sure! šŸ¤£ Should be here in a week or so fingers crossed
U725Bronco
U725Bronco
There's always Hollister, but I would prefer to stick to the trails that aren't likely to cause any damage.....I want to get out and explore, but not do anything too hardcore
Reactions: Daktari
View previous repliesā€¦
U725Bronco
U725Bronco
@BLMike would be great if we had a Bronco gathering at Hollister with someone leading the way on trails not likely to cause damage for newbies. I went to Hollister with the Bronco drive event and did 30-45 minutes of driving on fairly easy trails. I would take my Bronco on all that minus the water crossing :)
BLMike
BLMike
@U725Bronco I did too. It was fun but way too short. The guy was pushing buttons for me and I couldn't keep up with him. However, after Vegas Off-Roadeo, I feel much more comfortable. That water crossing was fun! I would totally do it in my Bronco! Of course, it might be way deeper now so need to see. I have only been twice to Hollister so I can't say I am qualified to lead a group. I am sure there are others that have gone way more times that are more qualified. My buddy and I are planning on checking out Knoxville OHV very soon. I'll post something when we go.
@BadBlueBronco
@BadBlueBronco
Reactions: BLMike
Frangiepod
Frangiepod
Cool sounds like thereā€™s some interest! And as people continue to keep getting their rides it can just grow. Figured it would be fun to do a monthly kind of thing. Like first Saturday every month. Iā€™m happy to arrange it.

Thereā€™s a massive parking area in Livermore near Blacksmith Square on Railroad Ave & First St. Behind the Livermore Alehouse. Lots of room to park all the Broncos together.
Frangiepod
Frangiepod
Bronco Brunch & Boast Club!
Rubicon 2 Badlands
Rubicon 2 Badlands
Coffee is always a simple thing to handle large groups. There is a Peetā€™s nearby that lot.
BLMike
BLMike
Bronco and Brew Club. Drink responsibly. Regardless if it is coffee or beer.
WantSumBronc
WantSumBronc
Count me in for the inaugural ā€œTriple Bā€! Iā€™m nearby..
titleistforged
titleistforged
I'm late to post but down for a meet and greet as I'm new to off-roading and would like to go on some easy trails with fellow Bronco owners! I'm in Oakland but am flexible.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views