Sponsored

New England Broncos

Group for people in New England to talk, show off, and go off roading
Winni Made
For people that have received their Broncos, wondering how long shipping took after receiving a "shipped" email from Ford. This would be for delivery to NH.
Show full message
RhodeIslandRed
RhodeIslandRed
A week. Went by train to Newark, NJ. Then by car carrier to Plymouth, MA.
SCADABronx
SCADABronx
Ours came by train to central MA, which took about a week from receiving the shipped email. It took another week for a truck to bring it 15 miles to the dealership
RagnarKon
RagnarKon
Takes 2 - 4 weeks typically. About a month ago it was taking 6-8 weeks, but hoping that was just related to the holidays and things will have calmed down now.

As @RhodeIslandRed mentioned, it almost always gets shipped by train to New Jersey and then trucked up from there. Occasionally you'll also see it shipped to upstate New York (Buffalo area) and then trucked over. And few people have also mentioned that'll sometimes end up in Worchester, MA before jumping on a truck, but I personally haven't seen that.
SCADABronx
SCADABronx
There's a big automobile rail yard in East Brookfield, MA, which is where my dealer gets most of their Fords. There's another yard in Ayer, MA. Not sure if those yards are serving NH dealers. I was able to track my Bronco from the factory on CSX rail. There are instructions here on the forum for doing that, but you need the rail car # from your dealer. The issue for us was the lack of truck drivers so ours sat at the rail yard for over a week. As @RagnarKon said, it can often take much longer.
RhodeIslandRed
RhodeIslandRed
I'll warn you that you are in the most dangerous time for buying accessories. When my status changed to shipped and I knew it was coming, I went a little nuts with ordering stuff. Pace yourself. ha ha.
CaptainSolo
CaptainSolo
I got my “shipped” email on Dec. 7th and picked it up on December 16th.
Winni Made
Winni Made
Thanks for the input. Dealer sent info that it was at "Junction Point" 2 days ago, whatever that means! He doesn't know where "Junction Point" is.
RagnarKon
RagnarKon
It's the rail yard in Detroit. aka: Livernois Yard
jdawg
jdawg
I live in NH and the ride to the CSX station in Spencer is quick. The part that has been taking longer (at least for me) is the transport out of there. Looks like they only do it once a week and if your ride shows up that day, it can sit there for a week. Mine has been there for 6 days.
SCADABronx
SCADABronx
Mine sat in Spencer / E Brookfield for over a week, despite the dealer being 20 minutes away. I ended up having a good conversation with the United Road dispatcher located in Ayer, MA and he was sympathetic with my long wait, but was struggling to find drivers for all of his deliveries and not much he could do. It ended up about 10 days before it was in my driveway. Seems like nothing now that I've had the Bronco for almost a month. Did you subscribe to United Road tracker so you can see when it is delivered?
Winni Made
Winni Made
I got it last week! All good.
bronc'o
bronc'o
A week exactly. shipped last Tuesday, delivered to my dealer in Westchester, NY yesterday.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views