Sponsored

OKLAHOMA BRONCO CLUB 🏇

6th Generation Bronco Owners in Oklahoma
shawn6107
Did anyone else get an invitation to the Northwest OHV park in Bridgeport, TX earlier this week?
I’d love to go but there’s hardly any info on the registration website and it looks like it only lasts an hour. It’s a 3 hour drive one way for me so I haven’t registered yet.
Show full message
FATHORSE
FATHORSE
How did you learn about it to get the invite?
shawn6107
shawn6107
@FATHORSE I just got a random email that said exclusive invite. I don’t know how they chose. If I had to guess I’d say those with reservations over a year maybe?
OkieB6G
OkieB6G
Yep! I signed up to go on the 22nd. It's supposedly a mini-Offroadeo.
@FATHORSE it was an exclusive invite via email from Ford.
Smheard
Smheard
I received one as well.
TRMFAM
TRMFAM
I did not receive an invite.
Smheard
Smheard
We can road trip it 😉
Reactions: TRMFAM
Chdyson
We booked it for this Friday the 21st. Let me know if anyone else is going the same day.
shawn6107
shawn6107
I’m still undecided on going or not. If I do go it will be on the 29th. 3 hours each way is a lot for 75 minutes behind the wheel again. After the Off-Rodeo it feels a little like an appetizer with no dinner.
OkieB6G
OkieB6G
@shawn6107 If you've already done the Off-Roadeo, it's probably not worth it to do this 75 min 'mini-Off-Roadeo' tbh
Chdyson
I agree. But to be honest, we are newbies and thought it would be a great opportunity to take our own Bronco to Bridgeport and have some fun while at the same time having the Off Roadeo experts there that we could lean on. I know we drive their vehicle during the off-roadeo, but we plan to use the rest of the time to play in our bronco around Bridgeport.

Also, I was thinking if the weather is good for Cars and Coffee, we could have a meet-up for anyone that is interested. We plan on taking our Bronco to the next Cars and Coffee on Feb 5th.
OkieB6G
OkieB6G
@Chdyson True! I'm making the drive down there for it because I haven't been to the Off-Roadeo yet (booked for April). My Bronco won't be here until around 1/25, but if you're taking it down there that'd be a fun way to spend the day!

Are you OKC-based? If my Bronco's here on time, I might take it to our next local Cars & Coffee too.
Chdyson
Yes. OKC.
Oklahoma City:

Coffee and Cars OKC
1st Saturday of Each Month
8am-11am

It is held at:
Chisholm Creek
Western and Memorial (Cross Street)
13230 Pawnee Drive
Oklahoma City, OK 73114
shawn6107
shawn6107
If I already had my Bronco, I would 100% be going. Even if you drive theirs during the event you can take yours and play before or afterward or both. That would completely change things.
B Spence
B Spence
Well it's about 4.4 hours from Tulsa, for 75 min ? so no Im not going any time soon.
Ourbroncolife
Ourbroncolife
If anyone is in area and wants to
come to this event, send us a DM. We are there until 2/3.
Ourbroncolife
Ourbroncolife
Glad you had fun!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views