Sponsored

Nevada Bronco Club

A group to discuss the new 2021 Ford Bronco for those in Nevada, however, all are welcomed to join.
Welp, have decided to put an order in for a Defender :love:! Hubby will get the Bronco when/if it ever gets built and still keep his Raptor. At this rate I am pretty confident I will get the Defender before we get the Bronco that we reserved in July 2020 and ordered March 2021.

Still patiently waiting, with not a peep from our dealership :mad:!
Show full message
Reactions: Golfmom
VGK_Fan
VGK_Fan
This has been a frustrating experience, for sure. I'm super happy with my Bronco now that it's finally here but congrats on the Defender. I LOVE the 1990's NAS D90 and was excited for the new one to launch. For me the styling wasn't right so I went with the Bronco for the OG square/boxy look and removable top and doors. You'll have to let us know your thoughts on both when they eventually show up in your garage.
Sassy BD
Sassy BD
I think you should get the Defender while you wait and still have dibs on the Bronco. If you don't mind me asking, who is your dealer? Did you link up with a Ford dealer local to LV?
JNSki
I went with Gaudin for my order. They have not been good at communicating even with just simple updates of "hey, still waiting and no movement"! I have had to initiate communication every time and they are completely clueless and I get the feeling could care less about the sale. It is unfortunate as I have liked dealing with them in the past, now not so much.
  • Sad
Reactions: mrjp
mrjp
mrjp
I`ve heard Team Ford is the dealer to contact.
Sassy BD
Sassy BD
@mrjp Yes, TF seems to be the safest local dealer to order with.
Golfmom
Golfmom
@mrjp Yes, I completely agree. I just got lucky choosing team Ford because it’s near my house. They didn’t proactively send me any updates, but they were always happy to answer my questions.
Desert Taco
Desert Taco
Team Ford has been really good. Should be finally picking mine up in a week.
ZIA07
ZIA07
I went wit Gaudin, and it’s exactly what @JNSki said above. Any communication you want you’ll have to initiate, sometimes not even getting a reply. I mentioned on another thread it was about location for me. If things don’t improve over my long wait ahead, I won’t hesitate to switch my order to team ford. Also if any of you LV MEMBERS get a black diamond and decide to upgrade the stock 17” black steelies… let me know. I’d be happy to take those of your hands for the right price.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views