Sponsored

Ohio Bronco Club

The group is for Ohio Bronco enthusiasts looking to meet up and discuss everything to do with the Bronco, off- roading and tuning and whatever else brings us together. Its a Bronco Family
Alpha1_Silverback
Hey guys, I know I just posted something about a potential meet up the 1st weekend in Feb, which I still plan on doing. But wanted to let everyone know as well, Sunday Jan 23rd there is going to be a small group maybe big group gathering at Holly Oaks ORV park in Holly MI again!

Last month we had about 20 Broncos out there. Not sure there will be that many this time, but one can hope!

Not sure on the times yet, last time we meet in parking lot about 1030 and were in the park by 11!

The idea is to wheel and have fun at the park, then on the way home stop at Ford's Garage for dinner.

It was an absolute blast last month! Most everyone that went were either 1st or 2nd time off roading! The veterans where great teachers and the park itself is not too technical even the newest of new will be able to have fun safely!

You will need ORV Trail stickers which can be purchased at the park and also a day pass, which can be purchased day of for $20 or the night before via their FB page or this link for $15.

Oakland County Parks and Recreation (myvscloud.com)

e738e82c-bea2-4708-9cd7-a2336bfef1dd.jpg
img_4148-jpeg.jpg
Show full message
Towmater
Towmater
We just got our new Branco today it finally came in. We are so excited and hope to join you all soon
balynn1971
balynn1971
Are you still doing this? We’re on east side of Cleveland but would consider coming up for sure.
Reactions: Alpha1_Silverback
Alpha1_Silverback
Alpha1_Silverback
@balynn1971 yes as long as weather permits! Not sure on time yet but the plan is Sunday 23rd. I have. Pretty open schedule, some people in the MI group are also asking about time. Trying to figure it out!

You should definitely come tho!
balynn1971
balynn1971
Sounds good if the group gets the details dialed in a bit more, please share (time, meeting place, etc).
Alpha1_Silverback
Alpha1_Silverback
Alright so I believe we have nailed down some deets for the meetup on Sunday the 23rd.

Plan on meeting in the parking lot of Holly Oaks ORV park around 1! We will hang out/air down/get your flags on/admire other Broncos!

Go into park about 130ish. You can ride as long as you’d like but some will head out about 4ish and head to a local restaurant/bar for drinks and food. The place is called whiskey river bar and grille. It’s a 5 min drive from the park.

If you guys are coming up here and would like to meet up at Fords Garage instead I would be down for that as well.

We have options! But main point is plan on meeting up around 1 at Holly Oaks!

You can buy tickets online Saturday night at 9p. Or at the park for $5 more

Stickers and flags can be purchased at the park as well.

Hope some of you guys can make it! It’s a lot of fun !
balynn1971
balynn1971
Is it safe to assume someone will have air compressor? Wife and I are newbies. I know enough to be dangerous but not sure my compressor will arrive on-time. I think the answer is yes and it sounds like folks are pretty helpful, just don't want to get stuck (pardon the pun) without option. I'll be able air down, up may be the problem without help :)
Reactions: Alpha1_Silverback
Alpha1_Silverback
Alpha1_Silverback
@balynn1971 air down in the parking lot and then on the way out the park has 2 air compressors you can use to air back up! Everyone is great. very helpful and and informative. you are obviously playing follow the leader once your in the park but if you get "hung up" several people will have recovery gear to help out! I am new to this as well, and the last time was so fun and these vehicles make it rather easy! Just point it in a direction!
Alpha1_Silverback
Alpha1_Silverback
@balynn1971 we had 20 or so broncos there last time. not sure if we will have that many this time but there will be plenty of help if you need it!

What did you end up going with?
balynn1971
balynn1971
Had my Badlands Sas (4dr) since Thanksgiving. A51, 2.7L and MIC top. Waited 15 months and it's been worth it so far.
Alpha1_Silverback
Alpha1_Silverback
OK here is the event details posted on Bronco Nation (for those of you with an account).

Here are the details for the B6G only people:

Bronco owners and enthusiasts are invited to meet up at the Holly Oaks Off Road Park, Sunday Jan. 23rd. The plan is to meet in the parking lot about 1PM and head into the park about 1:30. For anyone interested, some plan to have a beverage and grab some food at a nearby restaurant after the ride or about 4PM depending on weather and conditions.

Link: https://www.riverrockbarandgrill.net/

Directions: https://goo.gl/maps/1fs4xCsbaohcas739

MI Bronco Enthusiasts Holly Oaks Meetup - Bronco Nation (thebronconation.com)

You can go the the Holly Oaks site below for details, but minimum you need your MI ORV Stickers, the park pass (goes on sale 9pm the night before) and a safety flag that meets the DNR requirements. So far there has been a vendor at each event that has various flags and mounts, but I am not sure about the upcoming weekend.

Holly Oaks Info:

https://www.oakgov.com/parks/parksandtrails/holly-oaks-orv-park/Pages/default.aspx

It's a New Year and hopefully some of the recently delivered Broncos can stretch their legs and we can all have some fun.

e738e82c-bea2-4708-9cd7-a2336bfef1dd.jpg
Group shot.jpg
balynn1971
balynn1971
How long are those flag whips?
Alpha1_Silverback
Alpha1_Silverback
I believe the flag needs to be 10 ft off the ground.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views