Sponsored

South Florida (FTL/Miami to Key West) Bronco Club

Group to meet up, discuss and post all things Bronco, new and old, for members in Southern Florida.
Bronco4Me/Miami
Hi everybody, I had an 86 bronco which I loved and a 94 bronco which I loved even more but I always wanted a 4 door convertible, so when they announced the new bronco I was super excited. After putting in my order for a four door eruption green 2.3 Outerbanks with Metro Ford on September 3rd, I just got my build date today for 01/24 and after following for a few months I finally joined 6G today and I’m super excited to be here. I’m not going to have it far at least another 2 months but I already have some ideas for some mods and I was wondering if anyone knew of a good off-road custom garage that know what they’re doing and won’t bankrupt you while they’re doing it down here in Dade/Broward so I can start getting things lined up.
Thanks in advance for your recommendations.
Show full message
Reactions: balucipher
Nikokani
Nikokani
what about South Florida Jeeps? take a look at their website. they have already worked on some Bronco's and invited people to come to customize it. Don't let let add another axle, they love making the 6 wheel Jeeps.
Bronco4Me/Miami
Bronco4Me/Miami
Cool thank you, I’m trying to find a few and just go and talk to them to see my options but will definitely keep everyone posted on my findings @Nikokani

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views