Sponsored

Alabama Bronco Club

The group for Alabama Bronco enthusiasts looking to meet and discuss everything Bronco, off-road, and all else that is good.
buckthis
Hi Fellow Alabamians, I'm in central eastern Alabama, on GA line and have my reservation with a GA dealer who has said my cost will at a minimum be MSRP, ADM, plus dealer add-ons. Granger Ford's offer got even more attractive today. Have any of you heard of a Bama dealer getting anywhere close? I'd love to not have to go all the way to Iowa.
Show full message
Reactions: Kastafall
Major_Bullsteak
I have reservations at Town & Country Ford in Bessemer, just outside of Bham. MSRP and no ADM. They do a lot of good Youtube vids on various subjects, including the trim models of the Bronco and are reputable. On their first Bronco vid they announced MSRP and no ADM. What I would like to do is leverage a "group" by to see if we could get them to do what Granger is offering, ($1,000 below invoice).
Dracheo
@Major_Bullsteak Not sure how I missed this earlier, but I'd be interested in the group buy. I already have my reservation through Town & Country, though. I did send an email, asking if they could match Granger's deal. I was told MSRP with no ADM, and if I switched to Granger, I'd likely be getting a MY22 or MY23, due to allocation. They seem nice enough, but Granger's deal allows me to go up a trim and get everything I want on my Bronco.
Major_Bullsteak
@Dracheo T&C isn't playing ball with the Granger deal. I'm keeping my reservation with them though because it will still be no haggle, just a bit more expensive, but a heck of lot closer. Also, I'm concerned about the allocation process as well. I've spoken with my sales guy several times on the phone and have no issues with how they handle their business and customers.
AUTigerinBham
AUTigerinBham
@Major_Bullsteak I am at T&C as well. What worries me is the Sales guy told me they had over 700 reservations for their dealership. not sure how spreadout they are.
Major_Bullsteak
If you, and anyone else here, are interested in doing that, let me know. In order for it to work, you would need to hold your reservations and all switch over at the same time, before 10/31 of course. Since I'm close, I can coordinate it from here. Let me know.
buckthis
buckthis
Granger is $1300 under invoice now! great deal. I would move to Town & Country if they would match. I watched a really long video they did this morning on all of the different models. It was good and super informative. Guy has a sense of humor so it wasn't totally boring.
Major_Bullsteak
Yeah just saw the new deal from Granger. That's what we would shoot for. I would settle for the previous offer. Ok so we have me an buckthis, just comment below if you are interested.
Anthony9858
Interested
Tortuga353
Tortuga353
Interested
Kastafall
Kastafall
Id definitely be up for this.
RollTideFan
RollTideFan
I'm reserved through Town and Country Ford in Pell City. I have also purchased through the one in Bessemer also. Have nothing but nice things to say about either dealer so I will be sticking with them especially since I'm first in line at my dealer
buckthis
buckthis
Awesome! Hope they hook you up with something cool for being first!
Major_Bullsteak
Looks like that's 4 that would considering switching. That's a good start. I'll give it a week or so to let others respond and then will make contact with T&C Ford in Bessemer
Itsjustscott
Itsjustscott
I have my reservation at Ernest McCarty in Alabaster to save some sales tax dollars, but I’m game to move it.
Kastafall
Kastafall
I have my reservation down in Foley currently. However, for a deal like that where we can all benefit, id say im doing my part haha. I hope all goes as planned!
76FordBronco
76FordBronco
The dealer in Athens that I’m signed up for is MSRP with no ADM. if T&C will guarantee that and not just trying to get the leads I’ll switch
Major_Bullsteak
T&C has guaranteed MSRP and no ADM, not in writing yet but on their YouTube channel at least. We are looking to get a better deal than that. Looks like we have 7 so far. I'm going to wait until the pricing comes out before I start talking to them though. So nobody should switch to them yet obviously
Major_Bullsteak
If you are local or in the area, if anyone wants to "storm the gates" with me I'm up for that. Strength in numbers.
ChaseH9
ChaseH9
buckthis
buckthis
T&C would be awesome to deal with but if they can't match Granger there are a lot more participating dealers in Alabama that we can check with. I would love to know how Granger benefits from volume aside from $$ which doesn't seem to be much.
Major_Bullsteak
ABSOLUTELY! I would encourage everyone here to check with their dealers to see what is out there. I'm not married to T&C, I just know what their current offering is and its pretty good. But with volume they, or any other dealer, can do better.
AUTigerinBham
AUTigerinBham
My reservation is with Adamson here in Birmingham. I did have a conversation with the owner and sales manager about cost and i am happy to share what i found out if others have their reservations there.
Major_Bullsteak
I don't have a reservation there but that could change based on what they said to you. Please share.
RollTideFan
RollTideFan
I'm curious as well. I'm planning on moving my reservation to Granger considering they have the best offer as of right now but I'm waiting for the build and price to see if that opens dealers up more
AUTigerinBham
AUTigerinBham
Here is what I got in writing. I have inquired about special incentives for current reservation holders as well as those looking to change and i am still awaiting a response.

Adamson Ford will not be taking part of Dealership Markups on this special vehicle. The price of the vehicle is the price no hidden cost or fees at all. We remain transparent during the whole sales process. When we get notification from Ford we will notify you on next steps. So far we have your reservation for a vehicle, This reservation includes trim and color and options once these have been confirmed starting in December of 2020 your vehicle with be in production per your order. Full meaning this vehicle is being made for you!
Beebe Senior
Beebe Senior
@AUTigerinBham
Good morning Scott,
My name is Blake Rowell with the Sales Department here at Mullinax Ford in Mobile, Alabama. Ford has announced that they will not have X-plan pricing on the new 2021 Bronco.
Here at Mullinax Ford we will be honoring X-plan pricing if a PIN number can be provided at the point of purchase. You may not be able to generate a PIN on the Bronco; if this is the case, a PIN generated for any vehicle will be accepted. Further documentation may be required to prove eligibility (such as a work ID, paystub, membership card, etc.).
At Mullinax Ford we never charge dealer fees. All you pay is the sale price and tax. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at (251) 509-2799. I will do my best to keep you in the loop as more information becomes available to me.
Thanks for considering us and I look forward to working with you,
Blake Rowell
7311 Airport Blvd
Mobile, AL 36608
Beebe Senior
Beebe Senior
Good morning Scott,
My name is Blake Rowell with the Sales Department here at Mullinax Ford in Mobile, Alabama. Ford has announced that they will not have X-plan pricing on the new 2021 Bronco.
Here at Mullinax Ford we will be honoring X-plan pricing if a PIN number can be provided at the point of purchase. You may not be able to generate a PIN on the Bronco; if this is the case, a PIN generated for any vehicle will be accepted. Further documentation may be required to prove eligibility (such as a work ID, paystub, membership card, etc.).
At Mullinax Ford we never charge dealer fees. All you pay is the sale price and tax. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at (251) 509-2799. I will do my best to keep you in the loop as more information becomes available to me.
Thanks for considering us and I look forward to working with you,
Blake Rowell
7311 Airport Blvd
Mobile, AL 36608
Jeffal
Jeffal
Interested.
Anthony9858
Hi Mr. Taylor,

I hope you are doing well! It is an exciting day with the Bronco Build & Price tool now live. I apologize for the lack of clear communication about the X-plan pricing on the Bronco. We have made the decision that at Woody Anderson Ford we will be honoring the X-plan pricing for those who have already placed their reservation.

Please let me know if you have any questions!
Holly Oswell
Business Development Director
(256) 517-1252
Woody Anderson Ford
2500 Jordan Lane Huntsville, AL 35816
www.woodyandersonford.com
View previous replies…
67LUBR
67LUBR
@Anthony9858 Called today and WA said its MSRP + $399 doc fees...end of story. Hung up the phone a moved my reservation to Two Rivers. Its worth a 2 hour drive to get invoice pricing.
Anthony9858
@67LUBR not what they are telling me. I'm getting $500 in accessory credit, plus x plan pricing
67LUBR
67LUBR
@Anthony9858 You might want to double check. I have been told by two different people at WA now it will be MSRP. They did also mention the $500 credit. I would much rather buy local. Just can’t seem to get anywhere with WA.
76FordBronco
76FordBronco
Have you reached out to McClary Ford in Athens. AL? That is where my reservation currently is. As previously stated we are new to the area and had no association with dealers here. I choose them due to being closest to me. I am willing to change provided it beneficial (cost savings vs time/mileage). My other concerns in switching is the quality of service I will receive from McClary when going to them for maintenance if I end up not buying from them. I would rather establish a good relationship from the start and carry it throughout the lifetime of my Bronco. That would be more beneficial to me for any future purchases and not just the current Bronco one. Just my 2 cents and opinion on switching.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views