Sponsored

Bronco Enthusiasts of Connecticut

This group is for Connecticut Bronco and other off-road enthusiasts. Please join and we will get organized as we go down the road a bit... Want to help? Please let us know…
aFordOwner
Who are your Favorite outfitters in CT area?
Show full message
thestanz
thestanz
Definitely interested in this. I am going with Speed of Sound in Milford right now. They are not 4x4 exclusive but their reviews look like they do good work.

Upgrade all speakers to Audison (the only brand they use) ~$1k
Add Diode Dynamics Pocket lights, probably around $1k as well as the parts are ~$800
Dubsesd
Dubsesd
If anyone is interested I have referrals for audio and I also manage a window tinting shop in Milford. I will also give you guys discounts as well on stuff we can do at our shop.
thestanz
thestanz
What is your shop?
Dubsesd
Dubsesd
@thestanz CT Window Film and Tinting. We do window tinting, ceramic coating and PPF. We work with a shop here in Milford as well for audio and vehicle electronics as well.
BipedCreature
@Dubsesd I'm definitely interested because I know I will do tints when the Bronco comes. I've also been thinking about doing that stealth PPF. Do you have any idea as to what that would cost for the 4 door Bronco?
Dubsesd
Dubsesd
Autobahn (the brand we use) is coming out with a matte PPF. If you wanted to use that product it will be about $6k. (I’ll also throw in the ceramic coating over the PPF no charge). If you want Xpel stealth it will be $9k (cost more because I am not a Xpel dealer and the film cost me more to get) or if you want Suntek Matte cost will be $5k. The Autobahn product is lifetime warranty the Xpel is 10 year warranty and Suntek is 5 year warranty. Let me know if you have any further questions.
BipedCreature
@Dubsesd Thanks! I am definitely interested in the Autobahn matte product with the ceramic! I will definitely be in touch once the truck gets here....unfortunately, that might be a while :cry:
Dubsesd
Dubsesd
@BipedCreature no problem at all! I should have the product in a couple months.
thestanz
thestanz
@Dubsesd Any advice on Speaker upgrades? Like I said above right now planning on going with Speed of Sound and they are installing Audison for $1k. Let me know if you have any advice, recommendations. Thanks.
Dubsesd
Dubsesd
I installed kicker speakers, amp and a hideaway sub myself. Sounds a lot better then factory. If you send me the part numbers for the speakers and amp I can have it priced out for you from the shop we refer. (They are also in Milford)

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views