Sponsored

ARIZONA Bronco Club

Arizona club designed to hold possible outings and get togethers in various places around AZ. BBQ's, Saturday group meets, coffee and cars morning, drag racing...jk but maybe?
Bladerunner24
How's it going everyone, been a little quite after excitement wore off. Anyone on the fence or are they still committed? I keep going back and forth I'm disappointed their won't be a low interest rate like on all the other models right now.
Show full message
Zero_chance
Zero_chance
We’re still playing the long game, so we have to be tempered in our approach, but we still fully intend to get our Badlands trim. Can’t even think about purchase until early 2022, and who knows if we’ll even be able to place orders at that time however. Ford won’t offer any kind of incentives through Ford Credit until well after the excitement dies down post launch. They usually only do that to clear out inventory they want gone. I suspect it’ll be a little bit before there’s Broncos sitting out on the lot at the end of a production run.
buzpro
buzpro
The way ford is going about bringing the Bronco to the market I'm starting to think the 2021's should be sold as 2022's
enro
enro
No fence for me! I’m just trying to wait patiently for B&P
Bladerunner24
Bladerunner24
@enro soon hopefully. Trying to prepare for sticker shock now.
deejaybee
deejaybee
I'm fine with the wait because I have no choice but to be. But considering there are quite a few "test" and "demo" Broncos floating around, why is it going to take them another 9+ months to fulfill orders? The only big reason I can think of is supply chain delays because of the pandemic. But considering they had already delayed the launch, it would be really nice to get regular status updates on where things stand with production. They completely botched the reveal with not having B&P ready so I guess they figured since Bronco Sport was ready they would just announce them all and try to catch up with Bronco details. It's just a really odd situation all around, imo. I know Ford has had some pretty big rounds of layoffs in the past few months so that may factor in as well.

But with all this being said, I'll be here (im)patiently waiting...
Bladerunner24
Bladerunner24
I agree. first reservers should get a discount for waiting so long. They should send an update email or something.
buzpro
buzpro
i would say the hype is starting to dissipate bit by bit.... pics and videos ain't gonna do it for much longer

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views