Sponsored

Broncos of Pennsylvania

Scranton, Allentown, and Philly to Erie, Washington, and Pittsburgh. A club where Pennsylvanians can engage in Bronco talk, share ideas, and potentially meet up.
GaryB2220
Anybody have recommendations for a professional anti-rust prevention auto body shop? Really looking for a place that is high end/ professional. I'm 4.5 hours from both Philly and Pittsburgh so location isn't a huge deal. I've read about others getting surface rust in under 400 miles. I can't let that happen, not until it's paid off. I put por15 on ar4unner before in a gravel driveway, I'm not doing that again. Terrible experience and not good enough for rust prevention.
Show full message
Ig_bronco
Ig_bronco
I went with fluid film for 80$ they gave me a 1 ft bendy tube sprayer so I Got great coverage diy. Before I found fluid film I looked into steelcityundercoating I believe it's out of Monroeville
Reactions: GaryB2220
GaryB2220
GaryB2220
@Ig_bronco ill check them out. Im looking for total coverage and added protection inside the framework. Fluid film is great if you keep up with it year after year, but its difficult to get everywhere you need to get.
Ig_bronco
Ig_bronco
@GaryB2220 yeah you really have to keep at it for sure. I'm glad they supplied the sprayer hose makes it fairly easy to spray and pray
dcg2
dcg2
@Ig_bronco just talked to SteelCity. Thanks for the mention. $300 to do the Bronco and $100 /yr to do touch up. Im in!
Automator59
Automator59
PB Blaster just came out with an option that has gotten good reviews.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views