Sponsored

Northeast Trail Ride Connections

Club focused on facilitating trail rides within the entire North East region of the US including PA, NJ and NY. Use this group to find others to wheel in these states

Wharton State Forest (NJ) Trail Ride - Sunday 1/16

• Its time to ride Wharton State Park!
    We are trying to see if we can get some Broncos together for a trail ride in Wharton State Forest (south jersey) for or Sunday(1/16) based on initial group responses. We are also looking for a member who feels they are experienced enough with the park's trails to act as our guide.

Having been only once I'd rather not be that person. I do recommend from experience having at least a cheapo tow strap in your vehicle and easily accessible as well as a set (or at least one) GMRS walkie radio to aid in group communication.

Start location and exact meetup times are TBD so please use the time to discuss preferences and check back to confirm. Also first time trying out this event feature of the site so please bear with me as i learn how to use it and figure out if it is useful for coordinating this sort of thing.

Please keep your status up to date and as we near the event day I will try and use the DM messaging to compile participant names and numbers in case someone is running late or having trouble finding the meetup.
    Show full message

Tags

Host

Event Date

Event begin
    Jan 16, 2022 at 6:00 AM
    Event end
    Jan 16, 2022 at 3:00 PM

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS