Sponsored

Colorado Bronco Club

A place for Coloradans to share ideas with other Bronco owners, organize meets, and plan 4X4 excursions into the great Rocky Mountains!
blackdiamondog
hey all, just got my window sticker today for my bronco order. I was wondering if anyone knew about the rail codes? I checked the spreadsheet because my dealer is close to the rail yard off of Titan Road. The rail code spreadsheet says that the code for this yard is RY7W but my rail code is RP7W. Anyone who has received theirs know their code and where it ended up shipping to? Thanks in advance.
Show full message
Flourman
Flourman
I’m almost certain that the vehicles coming into the Denver metro, come into that rail yard. IIRC, there is a rail yard up round Cheyenne too.
blackdiamondog
blackdiamondog
thanks again. honestly i could’ve just sent you a dm again 😂
goobstew
That's where ours came into. I even flew a drone over it and found ours on Thanksgiving weekend. It was there for two weeks before they transported it to Groove Ford
blackdiamondog
blackdiamondog
@goobstew might need to slip my salesman some cash and see if he will personally pick it up lol. But in all honestly having trucks that will take two weeks to get it seems stupid and like a huge waste of funds on their part. Its not like these broncos are coming in high volume so I dont understand why they dont go pick them up. whats a few extra miles anyway
Coloradonatives
Coloradonatives
You seem to say that a few Broncos are the only vehicle at that railhead- go take a look. Tell us how that one vehicle waiting to be delivered costs them any money? They pay to have it delivered and truckers are in very short supply. Pandemic, anyone out there? Or are you suggesting that they send over maybe a high school kid or daily worker to drive YOUR new (and not serviced) $50k+ Bronco to a dealership? Not mine, baby.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views