Sponsored

Midwest Bronco Bros & Sis

I did not see a MN or surrounding states so started this club! All are welcome, main focus on Ford Broncos and anything related!
Brit
Has anybody from the Twin Cities formed any opinions about their dealerships yet? I currently have my reservation through Metropolitan Ford of Eden Prairie and I'm wondering if there are any compelling reasons to change it to a different dealership. Apple Valley seems to have better reviews and (at least according to this forum) has committed to no additional dealer markups.
Show full message
dejones64
dejones64
Hi Brit! I have two reservations both originally at North Country Ford in Coon Rapids. Tried contacting them via their website, no reply. I contacted Cornerstone Ford in Elk River via their website, they called me, I asked a few questions about markup, ADM etc. They only stated they're doing $500 above invoice, no ADM or other hidden costs. I was fine with that, close to my home, so I moved one of my reservations from North Country to Cornerstone. We'll see who has the better deal. That's all I have, sorry I don't have more info.
Reactions: Brit
bozmosis
bozmosis
I've contacted several different dealers and no one is willing to commit to anything. Closest thing I got was Autonation in White Bear Lake saying they are planning on not charging more then MRSP and will honor X-plan.
Reactions: Brit
Coil
My view is the service and keeping the price close. There are some dealers in Iowa and Missouri that are offering $1000 below MSRP. Rather give my business to a dealer close to me as they will also get my service business as long as they aren't marking it up.
Drinxxs04
Drinxxs04
I agree...I love good deals and Definitely looked for xplan dealer, but a good relationship with your dealer and service not only keeps your community workers going but they take care of you as well.
Dino
Dino
I'm dual residence between Texas and Minnesota for work, so I ordered mine in Texas. I'm going to fly down and pick it up, and come back with my RTIC cooler full of BBQ. As for local service, I'll figure that out soon.
Drinxxs04
Drinxxs04
Heck yeah, that’s the only excuse I would need to go down tho Tex....bbq....crap now I’m hungry.
Reactions: Dino
Dino
Dino
I've tried so hard up here, but none of the places are the same. A lot of it is just junk LOL. I smoke my own on my pellet grill, and it's good, but even it's not the same. But I'm not trying to be out in -5 on a stick burner for 15 hours. It is what it is, I guess!
lauk101
Hi Brit! New to the group from the Twin Cities (South Metro) and I ordered mine through Apple Autos in Apple Valley. Already placed the order and they've been great to work with. They're charging MSRP and if it arrives and you don't like it, they let you cancel the order without penalty (I'm sure they won't have any issue getting it sold).

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views