Sponsored

The PNW Bronco Group

Group for Bronco owners (past, present & future) in the Pacific Northwest
I got my badlands ceramic coated and windows tinted today. I am blown away with how good it looks now. Showroom ceramic coating in Lakewood, Wa was just as excited to finally be able to get their hands on a bronco. I dealt directly with the owner Bobby who met me after hours on Monday night to drop it off so i didn’t have to take time off on Tuesday to drop it off. He explained the whole process and sent me pictures and updates throughout the day and i picked it up Wednesday morning. I asked him to remove the badlands badges and install the bronco scripts and he was more than happy to take care of it for me. He got the front windows as close to the factory rear window tint as possible. He also ceramic coated the front windshield for me. If your looking to get your bronco or anything ceramic coated or windows tinted i highly recommend these guys!!
AB05BC9B-BF62-473C-9201-CCA9EAD56AC0.jpeg
FDBC8E68-37F1-4C59-84B7-D50F08C01796.jpeg
Show full message

Attachments

Cat
Cat
Yumm, yumm, yumm!! Looks fabulous!!
66GT
66GT
Oh yeah! Looks great. You mind me asking what they charged?
Bronco Finder
Sreevie
It was just over $1500. That was the 7 year ceramic coating, paint correction, windshield coating and window tint. He uses OP brand products. I did some research on the product and it is one of the better ceramic coatings on the market right now from what i found.
66GT
66GT
I work on JBLM... so if they're still in business after Ford decides to build and deliver me a Bronco, I'm in. 📆
  • Haha
Reactions: robepa
Sreevie
@66GT I’m on JBLM as well. I havnt seen any other broncos on base yet. Ford needs to hurry up with your build it’s getting lonely being the only one 😂
66GT
66GT
@Sreevie If I didn't know any better, that would sound like gloating... lol. Cross your fingers I get a build date tomorrow.

Still haven't seen yours around. If a guy in a silver Marauder gives you a thumbs up - that's me. 👍
BuckYeah
BuckYeah
Your Bronco looks GREAT, Shawn. This is one of the first things I want to have done when I take delivery of my (Velocity Blue) Bronco. The ceramic coating is amazing. It even helps protect the finish against simple bumps and scrapes and extends the period of time necessary between washes. This is especially ideal if you don't have the luxury of having access to a hose and a wash bay or driveway. It made my 2019 Challenger really shine.
Shark1247
Shark1247
What is the name of the place?

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views