Sponsored

Bronco Gals

Fine adventurous ladies (and that includes soccer moms!)
fara
Hi Ladies!

Figured I'd ask if any of you do any off-roading/overlanding currently or if the Bronco will be your first to test the waters?

This will be my first adventure type vehicle and I can't wait to learn the ropes/enjoy it. At the same time, I'm definitely a little nervous too having no experience in this realm. If I have my Bronco by the time the Off-Roadeo is here in Austin, that would be exciting to start with but who knows at this rate.
Show full message
Darforce
Darforce
I’d probably at least try it. I definitely want to attend the offroadeo and learn some things. I live in Buffalo and I enjoy going through deep snow but I don’t think I’d like rock crawling, that would annoy me. I’d take it on the beach. I think I’d be more apt to have fun in a $2000 vehicle then a 50k vehicle
fara
fara
Agree. Not going to be doing anything too crazy over here :)
Texas Sunshine
Texas Sunshine
I live a few hours from Austin and I hope I have my Bronco my then. I have had a four wheel drive F-150 but I only used it to manage rental properties and never took it out to the beach. I am looking at this purchase as a vehicle to have fun with as I work through my mid life crises. Ha ha I grew up with older brothers and I'm not a girly girl but haven't learned to navigate a 4-wheel drive in the mud! I'll probably just be a beach bum with it.
CrazyDogLady
CrazyDogLady
I plan to do some trail driving, looking more for dirt and sand. Rock crawling would drive me crazy as well. This will be my first experience with trail driving, I plan to attend the offroadeo as well. My plan is to pick trails that are rated 2.5 and below. I also plan to buy GAP insurance just in case something happens on the trail.
Reactions: fara
Texas Sunshine
Texas Sunshine
I did not know about the trails being rated and I don't want to rock climb my new vehicle that is for sure. Gap insurance might not be a bad idea!
CrazyDogLady
CrazyDogLady
I actually found trails and ratings on the jeep USA website. I know Ford is planning on having a website too but I just couldn't wait to look some up. Too excited!
Texas Sunshine
Texas Sunshine
Cool! Thanks for the info. It's good to be informed!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views