Sponsored

Bronco Gals

Fine adventurous ladies (and that includes soccer moms!)
Hi Everyone... where are you all from and have there been any sightings near you? I am from Michigan and a Black 2 door drove by me the other day and I just could not stop smiling. Even now just thinking about it makes me happy.
Show full message
Reactions: JessD05 and corey07
corey07
corey07
Lucky! Well, we can't see much of anything through the smoke out here in PNW right now! Most likely the first time we will get to see a "real live" Bronco out here will be when Demos potentially come to dealers or deliveries start (or if we can't stand it and travel east to see one!). Until then we will live vicariously through y'all!
Reactions: sapsey
sapsey
stay safe we've been seeing lots of video and photos and it just looks devastating... keeping you all in our thoughts... @corey07
corey07
corey07
@sapsey Thanks for the kind thoughts. It has been a wild couple of weeks. So thankful my family is safe and we were able to evacuate my sister's horses and cattle from her place (many of my friends were not so lucky). This has been a crazy year for all of us from coast to coast, with too many unsettling events to list. Everyone just take care of each other and hopefully by 21 we will be enjoying what we enjoy in a Bronco!
fara
fara
In Austin, TX and definitely haven't seen one here :( I'm originally from MI and do miss seeing the cars that weren't technically out yet all the time!
1TNgirl
1TNgirl
I'm in N.GA. No sightings around here unfortunately ?
307Bronco
307Bronco
Wyoming here and no sightings. I didn't get to go to the Bronco Super Celebration West they just had in Colorado, so I'm guessing the first time I see one IRL will be when I go to pick mine up from the dealer. Gonna be a long wait.
Cmargio
Cmargio
NM here and no sightings either. I doubt I would see anything until my delivery lol. I was considering heading to Super Sel West This past week since it was only in CO (4 hours from me) but couldn’t make it happen schedule wise.
aa310
aa310
Great Chicagoland here and nada.
Texas Sunshine
Texas Sunshine
I am in Corpus Christi, Texas close to Port Aransas. We can drive on our beaches and it would be nice to have a Bronco to take to the beach next Summer. My kids are grown so I'm getting a 2-door OB. I'm so far south, I don't think I will see a sighting. But we did snow in 2017, anything can happen!
sapsey
i have 2 teenagers and i was dreaming about a 2 door but just not realistic for me yet.. I actually love the look of the 2 door it just seems more classic... @Texas Sunshine
Texas Sunshine
Texas Sunshine
With long legged teens, I understand! Mine are 34 and 25 so it's been a while.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views