Sponsored

Central Florida Broncos

Central Florida Bronco owners dedicated to sharing and enjoying off-road excursions and discussing all things the Ford Bronco has to offer.
tyrobronco
CentralFLBronco
CentralFLBronco
I would but I sadly won’t have the bronco by then. Not until mid February I think. Looks like a good time though.
killaz05
killaz05
I will be there parked next to PickensPartyof5, rented an RV to pull behind the Bronco. Should be a great time!
BroncoTPA
BroncoTPA
I believe there will be between 23 and 30 Broncos! We will have our Grand Designs Transcend with the Bronco Flag flying under the American Flag if you want to set up nearby.
jorgem31
jorgem31
I'll be there!
BroncoTPA
BroncoTPA
Yes, hummer just finished installing our new Bodyguard bumper, lights and winch to put to the test!
BroncoTPA
BroncoTPA
The only issue that our Broncos will have out there is ground clearance. I would recommend not being first through any water (which there is very little of if any)
BroncoTPA
BroncoTPA
A few of the rock crawl sections are made for rigs with more clearance but we can make it over 90%
BroncoTPA
BroncoTPA
I am not sure what it is called but the steep hill made out of telephone poles is a lot of fun. I have seen some vehicles have a hard time but the Broncos always make it.
BroncoTPA
BroncoTPA
6:33 of this video shows that obstacle. It feels like you are going straight up from inside the vehicle

tyrobronco
tyrobronco
The map they put out (on facebook) has the trails and OC (obstacle course) listed as stock friendly, modified friendly, and Requires a Winch and a Friend. I am looking forward to seeing the "Modified friendly" to see how many of us Bronco owners can do that. I think it will be many as I think stock friendly is for tacomas and non-rubicon Wranglers. We will know more 4.5 days.
BroncoTPA
BroncoTPA
Yes and a few trails will have an obstacle such a a mud hole that is rutted by 40 inch tires along with a bypass for those of us with 35s.

Blue Rhino is a fantastic trail that is a must do.
tyrobronco
tyrobronco
I'm on 33's so I will be watching a lot to see what is possible and what is insane.
BroncoTPA
BroncoTPA
You should have no problem with 80% of the trails and quite a few of the obstacles. There have been stock Outerbanks out there running all over the trails.
tyrobronco
tyrobronco
This was a blast - and even more fun than I hoped for. Thanks BroncoTPA for the spotting. We are planning on going back in May!
BroncoTPA
BroncoTPA
Such a good time out there! Looking forward to the Blueberry Jam in May!
jorgem31
jorgem31
May 13-15
BroncoTPA
BroncoTPA
We will be there for Blueberry Jam, hoping to have another inch or so of lift and larger tires by then.
jorgem31
jorgem31
Haha. I've been thinking the same thing. Just need a little more on some of those obstacles. And need armor, still haven't checked to see what crunched underneath.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views