Sponsored

South Florida (FTL/Miami to Key West) Bronco Club

Group to meet up, discuss and post all things Bronco, new and old, for members in Southern Florida.
Coronabronco
Who’s down for a bronco meet in Miami next weekend?
Show full message
BKHartke
I’m down for March! My bronco is suppose to ship 2/12/22
Nikokani
Nikokani
are there any trails in south florida? the only one i saw is half way down alligator ally.
Reactions: Skydoc
Skydoc
Skydoc
That is most likely Big Cypress Preserve. I had a pass for that place. They used to make to take written exam after watching a film and then inspect your vehicle to make sure it would be ok out there. Problem is they shut down 60% of the trails due to outdoor groups claiming it was "bad for environment" lol. And they raised the yearly fee. Not worth it anymore which is what they wanted.@Nikokani
Nikokani
Nikokani
@Skydoc i just went to the website and it seem like a hassle. 3 step process including inspection, registration fee if its available, because they only issue 2000 permits a year.
Reactions: Skydoc
Miamibronco
Miamibronco
@Skydoc @Nikokani
There are many gravel roads out there that are free in the general area SW FL. Fakahatchee state park has the Jane scenic drive and it has a lot of potholes and mud. It is awesome to go hiking. I seen the ghost orchid there. And yes, if you want more off road trails at big cypress preserve you pay the permit but I don’t understand the complains.? Lol 😂
If it were free it would be all used up, crowded and not worth it so I will pay my $100 for a year permit and eat over here.
But if u really just lookin for areas to do burnouts and figure 8’s idk what to tell ya 😂😆
Miamibronco
Miamibronco
Some of the gravel roads in homestead after a heavy rain prove to be good or the gravel roads that run parallel to Tamiami trail. Also big cypress area
Docjlk
Docjlk
Checked out the bear island area of big cypress. Can use street legal 4x4 there. Was $100 for year permit. Stopped at the ranger station and done in 10 min. Trails had some fun mud. First time off road. Got my Bronco a week ago from Greico in FLL and had a great experience there.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views