Sponsored

Jersey / East Cost Bronco

For everyone to get ideas and talk about new things they find out about the Bronco and maybe get together and have some fun
JBMontclair
So last weekend we decided to go into the city (NYC) for the first time in a long while. I valeted at a garage down in chelsea for a couple of hours then did a short drive around with the top folded back to take in the tall buildings.

so overall it was a successful trip but now a week later I happened to look at the valet stub and had a chuckle and wanted to share…
C19336BD-636D-4556-86F5-9207868AA3F5.jpeg
Show full message
Snappy22
Snappy22
Can’t wait to do this. No middle roll bar gonna make taking in the skyscrapers really cool for the kids.
LatinoComedian
LatinoComedian
We were talking about great it will be to cruise through the city in the summer with the top down. Can't wait to take my "Black Land Rover" (translation: Antimatter Blue Ford Bronco).
JBMontclair
JBMontclair
It definitely adds to the experience riding in any convertible. Traffic was typically slow riding the midtown avenues so the cold wasn't too unbearable with the heat jacked up, windows up and seat warmers on max. Back seaters were probably a bit colder. I flipped the top closed as i got to a stop light around washington square park and continued down to the holland tunnel approach. Now if only central park had some ORV trails :(

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views