Sponsored

New England Broncos

Group for people in New England to talk, show off, and go off roading
DaBronco
Hey All,
I was part of the Muzi Ford crew that got moved to a different dealer. When I originally reserved in July 2020 for MSRP. Reading reviews it sounds like the dealer I got moved to is up charging the Broncos. I was originally told by the Ford hotline and the new dealer that my original contract will be honored but now hearing they are up charging customers and many dealers are doing this as a bait and switch moves so they can have a model to sell on the floor for more. Does anyone have a dealership they went with in MA that they had a great experience with and actually honored the MSRP price? Also any other Muzi Ford people in the same boat?
Thanks!
Show full message
Stroopaloop
Stroopaloop
Lamoureux Ford in East Brookfield has been great to work with.
Reactions: APIZZA
Jebster
I'm working with McGovern Ford in Chelmsford. Have a sale agreement and multiple emails showing the price at MSRP. Haven't gotten mine yet but I've been happy with their service.
LARELL
LARELL
I have my order in at Franklin Ford, everything i have from them has the Bronco listed at MSRP and another person here says that they stuck to their word with no ADMs @ MSRP when they got their bronco from them. they are very responsive when i reach out, but i do need to contact them if i have questions they dont really "check in" with me otherwise BUT very friendly and helpful when i need something.
Reactions: Shanesully
Cmccmc
Cmccmc
@LARELL weird. I went to Franklin and they said 2k over MSRP. I gave them a chance to match the MSRP from another dealer and all I got was crickets.
LARELL
LARELL
@Cmccmc maybe they are charging a mark up for new non reservation orders? Sorry to hear that.
Cmccmc
Cmccmc
@LARELL yeah maybe. It’s too bad because I liked the dealership, a little less slick than the others.
Reactions: LARELL
B-Dog
B-Dog
My order is at Kelly Ford in Beverly. I'm still waiting for my Bronco, but I have a signed agreement at MSRP.
SCADABronx
SCADABronx
Sunnyside in Holden honored MSRP when I took delivery last month. Not sure if that applies to new orders though.
frogier
frogier
Besides all of the delivery delays which was all on FoMoCo, Gervais Ford in Ayer MA was the best new car buying experience I ever had. Not only did I pay MSRP but months after I picked up my Bronco they sent me a $100 check that I'm guessing was my original deposit that they didn't take off the total. 1st purchase from this dealer and definitely will buy from them again.
Broncodude@
Broncodude@
Portsmouth Ford in NH did not have any mark up. Very good experience
Kmiller2098
Kmiller2098
Anyone have experience with Ira ford in Auburn MA, recently also known as Prime Ford, my bronco is arriving soon and just curious how this process will go.
BostonGuy
Acton Ford is MSRP
CaptainSolo
CaptainSolo
Townsend Ford. Ask for Pete.
ThesePretzels
ThesePretzels
Definitely try Bonnell Ford in Winchester and ask for Richard King. There is another thread on here about dealers for whom folks have had good experiences... Good luck

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views