Sponsored

Georgia Bronco

A club dedicated to Bronco owners in Georgia.
tedweb
Can anyone recommend a good dealership in or around GA that’s willing to sell at or around MSRP?
Show full message
Reactions: bloominguez
Macho
Macho
Akins Ford in Winder treated me great, charged MSRP
EaglesFan91
EaglesFan91
I got mine from Phil Brannen Ford of Perry at MSRP. No issues with them.
cpmartin1999
Aiken will sel MSRP, just spoke to them Saturday
Reactions: tedweb
MyATV
MyATV
Per the deal I signed in October:

Lithia Springs Ford

:::: MSRP
:::: Sales Tax
:::: $199 LoJack-type device (may be deleted)
:::: $649 Administrative/Doc fee
:::: $99 Electronic filing fee
:::: $38 Tag/Title/Gov't fees
BTomorama
BTomorama
@MyATV got mine from here as well and had a great experience with my sales rep Chad Simmons.

Include lifetime power train warranty.

Also had them do some service work (soft top alignment TSB) and their service dept was good as well.
Reactions: MyATV
kevin.gt
kevin.gt
@DREWR13 might be able to help. He posted a few weeks ago that they seem to be in a good spot with allocations and I believe said msrp for custom orders
FSUMcFly
FSUMcFly
I ordered at Five Star in Snellville with Drew, been very happy with the experience
Nick72
Nick72
Jacky Jones in Cleveland did mine at MSRP.
They have since been bought by John Megel, so I'm not sure if that is still in play.
Great experience overall
DREWR13
DREWR13
You can order with us and we will sell it @ MSRP. depending on your specs it could be a little bit of a wait (which I'm sure you know). Hard tops still seem to be slowing down delivery. I'm mainly on this Forum as an enthusiast not to get sales but I can obviously help out.
wsdowns
wsdowns
Wes Crowe (Sales Manager) at Covington Ford was great! Kept me updated regularly on e-mail and was a pleasure to work with. When I went to pick up my Bronco, I was in and out in 20 minutes (MSRP).
RiverCat97
RiverCat97
Bought mine from Akins at MSRP.
NewToBronco
NewToBronco
I had a great experience with Hennessey Ford.
NoleDawg
NoleDawg
Seconded on Drew with 5 Star. Haven’t taken delivery yet but everything has been exceptional thus far.
GeorgiaBronco
GeorgiaBronco
Angela Krause in Alpharetta honored MSRP, $1,000 deposit (Deducted from total at pick up), $899 or $699 doc fee can't remember. That was it...pretty easy transaction.
JWBroncoATL
JWBroncoATL
Two Rivers Ford in Nashville is not terribly far and is selling at Invoice (below MSRP). Just throwing that out there.
the blue potato
the blue potato
Hardy Ford at MSRP. Averaging about 8 Broncos a month which is decent.
g8rb8t
g8rb8t
Anyone driven Cashes Valley Road lately? Exploring with an OBX no sasquatch or lockers.
BigDeal
BigDeal
Definitely Hardy Ford. Great team there and selling at MSRP.
widnere12
widnere12
Jim Tidwell is selling at MSRP if you order. If someone cancels an order and the stock hits the lot, it seems to have some ADM on it
Reactions: tedweb and DREWR13
DREWR13
DREWR13
@widnere12 This is how we are as well at Five Star. With the utter lack of vehicles being sent to us some of the smaller/medium stores are having to get as much as possible per car to stay afloat. We only have 28-30 cars on the lot at any time now.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views