Sponsored

Bay Area Broncos

Here we go with the new G.O.A.T’s of the bay!!
northshoreboarder
I got delivery yesterday on my July 13th, 2020 order. A couple days ahead of schedule thanks to the folks at Serramonte Ford working hard to get it ready after delivery from Ford. Here are the facts behind my purchase day and build timing since I had the same questions, it might help others. I changed from FE to Wildtrak and refused to get soft top and waited for hard top. Pics and details coming soon....
Show full message

Attachments

Peteduce
Peteduce
Nice. did you use united road to track it?
View previous replies…
Rkeally
Rkeally
@Peteduce I was able to track by calling the CSX number 1 (800) 235-2352. The voice recognition software they use is pretty bad though as you have to give your tracking number several times for the robot to get it right! Pretty much 30 days from ship date to dealer pickup
Peteduce
Peteduce
Peteduce
Peteduce
It actually came in at the 4th. The united road tracking never updated. But I'm glad I already got it!
U725Bronco
U725Bronco
Congrats....what was your logic on switching from FE to Wildtrak?
calgecko
calgecko
congrats! We can all empathize with the pain of the process and wait!
ac360
ac360
Congrats!
Judging from your very early July reservation date, those of us with August reservations would probably be looking at a August/ September delivery. A full 2+ year wait!
calgecko
calgecko
@ac360 My res date is 7/20/20, and I still have no idea when mine is being built... I'm trying to wrap my head around the fact that I may not see mine until 3rd or 4th quarter. If I was willing to settle for something else like soft top, 2.3, or a lower model or trim level, I could probably get one sooner, but I didn't wait this long to get something I don't really want. my order is a 4 door 2.7 Badlands Sasquatch with MIC and Luxe.. how about you?
ac360
ac360
@calgecko
Pretty much the same config in Oxford white and V6.
jmhutner
jmhutner
@calgecko Yeah, I am July 30th and I am not positive that 2022 will happen. Dealer has no more info than we do. I feel like there is not a ton of transparency on this from Ford. Good thing it's a want and not a need.
titleistforged
titleistforged
Can't wait to see pics! Enjoy it!
da_jokker
If you don't mind me asking, how much was All the extra cost for out the door? License, tax, fees, etc.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views