Sponsored

The PNW Bronco Group

Group for Bronco owners (past, present & future) in the Pacific Northwest
BurtonB40
56859.jpeg

Just got her ceramic coated @ Dusty Detail in Sedro Woolley! You can almost read the license plate from the car next to it!
Show full message
PatioDaddio78
PatioDaddio78
SO SHINEY! Very Nice!
Cat
Cat
Wow...beautiful!!
Cat
Cat
Love that 2Dr WildTrak!!
Cat
Cat
Is that a MY21? noticing your mirrors and door handles are painted. Looks really, really good.
BurtonB40
BurtonB40
It is. I had a 11/15 build week and took delivery 1/14
Cat
Cat
And AMB, too...rare! So. What are you going to do to prevent rock chips from your front tires?

I have a 2DR WT, CO, coming sometime this month, hopefully.
  • Love
Reactions: SuzH
BurtonB40
BurtonB40
@Cat I have been debating that, I don't like the look of mud flaps, I'm thinking of adding a step rail.
BroncoPVC
BroncoPVC
@BurtonB40 I'm thinking about waiting for those removable running boards that they're using on the Raptor. Seems like the best of both worlds.
akturbo
akturbo
@BroncoPVC Looks great! You should consider getting some temporary/cheap flaps until you get the rails and/or replace the tires.
Shark1247
Shark1247
What did they charge for the ceramic coat if you don't mind me asking? And do they also offer a PPF?
SuzH
SuzH
VERY nice! I'm going to have to check them out. Thats in my backyard!
Reactions: Cat
Cat
Cat
@SuzH are you loving your new Bronco?!
  • Love
SuzH
SuzH
@Cat I make up things I have to go drive to! :p It's awesome! Hard to get parts/accessories. Supply chain issues. Order now!
Cat
Cat
Oh, i got a garage full of goodies!!
  • Haha
SuzH
SuzH
@Cat AWESOME! You will have SO much fun adding everything! Every Amazon truck delivery is like Christmas! It's slowly being changed into a a fun & capable rig!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views