Sponsored

SHOW ME MO BRONCO

Trying to get all Missourians into one group to chat and share Bronco stories and experiences!
Got my Window Sticker today, build will hopefully happen on 2/8.
Any of you guys/gals know roughly what delivery times look like for us living hear in the MO?
Show full message
Reactions: SpeedTwin
ne2000
ne2000
I just picked mine up yesterday (2/1) built on 12/27, shipped 1/13
billgray72
Mine was built Jan 14th but is sitting waiting for "microchips" I went from a 2/4 est. delivery date to 5/4.
Kcmojoe76
how do you know they are specifically waiting on microchips? did they send you something telling you ?
billgray72
@Kcmojoe76 Dealer has the ability to see additional information. He told me that my vehicle was "Micro Chip At Plant On Hold"
WCS67
WCS67
Mine has been in shipped status for over a month. Got moved to 02/08 yesterday. Dealer showed it made it to the rail yard though. I guess it’s on tour of the USA.
Update: Now 02/12 for estimated delivery, ugh
SpeedTwin
SpeedTwin
Once mine showed shipped it took 18 days to get to my dealership in Warrensburg.
gaspasm
gaspasm
I got a 2/21/22 Build date. Planning on taking a vacation day on the 23rd to pick up my bronc!
Glass half full type of guy 🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸
MDBadSas
My build date was 1/10/22,,, delivery est 1/28 then 2/4,, then 2/28,, NOW 5/5/21 WOW
Reactions: Kcmojoe76
Kcmojoe76
@MDBadSas MAN! What the hell pushed it out to May? I really hope the same doesn't happen to me. I have been without vehicle for 2 years now. Sharing 2 cars with the Wife and daughter waiting on this rig!
cksov1
cksov1
I got my shipped email on 11/25 and took delivery on 12/6 here in KC.
Kcmojoe76
@cksov1 I am down in Lees summit. Probably just wishful thinking, but I REALLY hope my interval is the same as yours :)
cksov1
cksov1
I hope so too! I got the railcar number from the dealer and tracked it across IN, IL and into the railyard in KC. Then I used Palsapp to track when it arrived at the dealer. I told my sales guy it was there before he knew it.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views