Sponsored

Bay Area Broncos

Here we go with the new G.O.A.T’s of the bay!!
Hi all. This is obviously no Grainger deal but Morgan Hill Ford has promised me $450.00 over invoice. I realize the gap between Invoice in MSRP is not that big and this isn't a huge savings but I do like the idea of a local dealer and shipping or driving from Iowa eats in to the deal. After B&P comes out I will try and get something in writing that locks this in BEFORE the expiration in October for switching dealerships.
Show full message
ac360
ac360
Why not just find a dealer accepting Ford's X-Plan pricing (0.4% below invoice + $275 program fee).
To me, not beating x-plan pricing is not considered a good deal at all.
View previous replies…
ThatOne911Dude
ThatOne911Dude
@Chief1301 Same. I emailed a handful of other dealers, but WC was the only one who got back fastest, and with what I wanted to hear. So they have my business regardless.
Chief1301
Chief1301
@ThatOne911 Shahram is responsive, and seems honest. I'll be taking with him after Build & Price goes live, and we all see what kind of deal we may be able to get from the Bay Area / NorCal dealers? But right now, for me. I plan to keep my reservation with Walnut Creek Ford. Unless there's a better deal out there, somewhere?
ac360
ac360
@Chief1301
Thanks for confirming that Walnut Creek Ford will be honoring x-plan. I will keep them in mind if/when I decide to switch dealer.

The reality of living in the Bay Area is that a lot of people make good money. Many are willing to accept a relatively mediocre deal because it is convenient. Getting X-Plan pricing is easy enough that once someone is aware of it, it should become the starting point of any negotiation. If additional discount negotiation fails, then x-plan can serve as a backup.
DC9atnight
True. But it's only a small penalty for me to pay for not buying stock or joining a Mustang club:)
Chief1301
Chief1301
@DC9atnight MCA Membership is only $25.00 and no hassle at all. Pay for the MCA Membership! You'd be a cool not to!
da_jokker
Do what you feel and my math sucks but $450 > $25 by a-lot! :) Now if they said invoice... maybe, but my guess is their are getting their money somewhere from you. Hell $450 over invoice could be MSRP
Boston182
Boston182
$25 and 5 minutes of time to save a large sum of money... I did it with minimal effort and I have no idea why anyone else wouldn't.
da_jokker
Exactly...but only concern is all these delays, I'll probably have to reup a second year because of late deliveries.
Chief1301
Chief1301
@da_jokker Wait a month to join then another three months to generate your X Plan PIN. The Pin is good for a year. You can't go wrong. Even if you have to pay for another year at $25.00? It's still a hell of a deal. It's a no brainier! Just do it!
calgecko
calgecko
I'll be signing up for MCA to get the X plan pricing ... heck, I do actually have a Mustang, so I might as well
ac360
ac360
Since the earliest Bronco delivery is June of 2021, the 60 day wait after MCA membership sign up is irrelevant.
DC9atnight
OK I'm convinced! I will become a Mustang fan!
Daktari
Daktari
I became a Mustang fan a couple weeks ago (actually like them quite a bit, just never had one or want one), had to print some form and mail it because they had some hickup on their website, but it went pretty quick, got a welcome letter and some stickers a week or so ago. Nobody knows yet if Ford allows xplan for the Bronco, but at $25 it's worth a try.
Hoofnmouth
Hoofnmouth
Yeah ok why not? Im in?thanks guys for the info
Hoofnmouth
Hoofnmouth
I used to be into mustangs had a 66 67 and a 69 mach 1 thanks for the info and the x plan is a bonus?
Carbnight
Carbnight
Does anyone have the exact information regarding the switching of dealership? What is the cut off date?

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views