Sponsored

Pittsburgh/Tri-State Bronco Club

Your home for the Yinzer's Bronco Club!
latetothegame
Anyone here get a Bronco from Washington Ford yet? Any ADM issues?
Show full message
Lothbrok
Lothbrok
The last time I spoke to the local dealers they all planned about 10k above msrp ... it may have cooled down now though
Rubisquatch
Rubisquatch
I had my original reservation there and went to talk to them back in Fall of 2020 (I was very early night of reveal reservation) and they wouldn’t commit to pricing so I switched to Stephens and got mine built under invoice and early. Not sure what they actually are doing now with pricing.
Lothbrok
Lothbrok
I'm still waiting on mine from Stephens and I was first 16 hours from reveal ... these constraints suck
Reactions: dcg2
Orf
Orf
I have mine ordered through Washington Ford. I have a VIN, but not built yet. I’ve been assured that they will honor the price we agreed upon, which is a little under MSRP.
PittShawn
PittShawn
I have a 2nd ordered at Shults at MSRP that I likely won’t keep now that I decided to keep my FE. No build date yet so can change anything on the order(white wildtrak with Lux package) but happy to keep if anyone you know is looking. Made the res in December so it will be a while.
MikeyB
MikeyB
I have a 2nd through woltz and wind. Confirmed in Dec and havent heard anything other than the initial confirmation email

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views