Sponsored

Central TX Bronco Club

A group based in Central Texas dedicated to sharing and enjoying what the Ford Bronco has to offer.
Slick85
Ordered a 4 door eruption green Big Bend with Leif Johnson last month... hopefully I get it soon! I went with the soft top and left out towing package to help.
Show full message
Sarconus
Sarconus
Good luck i hope it comes in for you.
DefNotBuddyLee
DefNotBuddyLee
Enjoy! Hopefully the wait is not too bad, but with order banks closing in March so Ford can get caught up with current orders and try to overcome supply issues there will likely be some wait. However, it is definitely worth it and that color will look great.
pjbinns
pjbinns
I have been waiting, ordered with them last April, no vin yet. Soft top before it was cool to switch to it to jump the line. To be fair I have seen similar builds to mine ordered much later than me get built and delivered, so its all whether Ford deems you worthy. The waits are 3 months to 2+ years. I wish there was an ounce of logic in the process, but many times the dealer can't help if Ford doesn't bestow its divine blessing on your order. It is the blind leading the blind at the corporate level. I stopped comparing my bad experience with others good ones, hope you get it soon though for sure.
Mudbug
Production is based on when it was reserved and parts availability, like the hard top, micro chips and tow pkgs. I reserved mine July 2020, 2 dr. People who reserved later than me and chose a 4 dr, then switched to soft top - got theirs earlier. The 2 door doesn’t have the option for a soft top (I didn’t want one anyway). Hang in there, it will get built. My baby is finally on a rail car heading through Ohio to Texas.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views