Sponsored

Pittsburgh/Tri-State Bronco Club

Your home for the Yinzer's Bronco Club!
PittShawn
Finally…after 18 months, Dirt Mountain, Airbag Recall, and whatever else this thing went through, I picked up from Cochran Ford in Natrona yesterday. Can’t say enough about the group at Cochran! Ken, Ryan and team have been on top of it all along and always responsive. Got a great deal, and they stuck by their original pricing. I know a couple others here ordered from them as well and you won’t be disappointed!

E861C902-9ED6-4650-AF66-E82299D91B59.jpeg
Show full message
Rubisquatch
Rubisquatch
Congrats! So are you selling it or keeping it? I thought you were on the fence a while back.
PittShawn
PittShawn
@Rubisquatch Haha, I deleted my rant this morning from when I was "OUT". Still a bit on the fence. I've ordered a 2nd Bronco(Badlands), and will wait a couple scheduling sessions to see if it gets scheduled in the next couple months. If it does, I'll likely sell the FE. But after just 1 day, it will be hard to part with it! But I need to pay for a golf simulator that is currently being installed and that FE would go a long way towards that.
ProSim
ProSim
Awesome! I'm in Moon as well so hope to see you around!
View previous replies…
PittShawn
PittShawn
@MikeyB Great to hear! Haven't really noticed the wipers, though I'm used to Auto and miss that feature. My dealership was Cochran Ford of Natrona. Cochran has it right on their website that they will not sell for over MSRP. And they've given B6G members under MSRP.
Reactions: MikeyB
PittShawn
PittShawn
@ProSim Yeah, that was likely me Friday. Had a celebratory cruise and drink at Primantis
Reactions: ProSim
MikeyB
MikeyB
MikeyB
MikeyB
@PittShawn I believe that they said it is a rain sensor windshield or wipers but they seem to be working fine.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views